part 8

So here is the next update do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

So Today was Manik and Naina's wedding.. hustle bustle was going on Murthy's farmhouse..
Everyone was present there but where is nandini .. she is nowhere to be seen.. it's been 2 days since manan's last encounter but after that she just vanished.. she just dropped a message for her family that she is going for some important work..

Manik's pov..

It's been 3days since our last encounter maybe she accepted that i can't be hers.. it's ok manik just forget about her.. from today the new phase of life is going to start..

His trance was broken when his mother called him..

"Manik let's go it's the time for Muhurat" said his mother to which he nodded and went with his mom..

______________________________________

Nandini was standing with Aryaman waiting for him to arrive..

"Hiii The Nandini Murthy" hearing the voice her lips curved into smile..

She turned towards him and looked at him with teary eyes..

"Papa" she whispered.. it was none other than The Raj Malhotra..

The Man who change Innocent Nandini Murthy to bold fierce and strong..

"This tears doesn't suits on my strong daughter" he said wiping her tears..

"I was missing you so much you came so late" she complained..

"Yeah because my first flight got postponed" he replied sighing..

"I think you both forgot me" Aryaman said making a cry face..

"Ofcourse Not arya you are our partners in crime" Raj said..

"Okay okay let's leave all this and let's go inside" Nandini said..

"Nandini are you sure about it?" Raj asked unsure..

"Ofcourse sasurjii I am 100% sure" she said and they nodded and went inside..
__________________________

Priests made manik and naina sit on the mandap and started chanting mantras after sometime priest told them to take 7rounds around sacred fire..

Manik and naina started taking rounds around the sacred fire..

They complete the first round
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Second round...

Third round...

....

"Yeh shadi nahi hosakti" and our Nandini Murthy is here..

They stopped taking rounds listening nandini's yell..

"Nandini what are you saying" ram asked

"Not now dad" she said and went to manik..

"How could you do this to me manik how could you" she asked clutching his sherwani collar tightly looking at him with teary eyes..

"Nandini what are you saying? Leave him it's our Marriage day" naina freed manik from nandini's grip..

"Wowww like woowww aaj shadi hai today is your marriage right but you toh already married haina manik"she said while manik is looking at her with confused expression "manik ki shadi ho chuki hai mujhse" and then thudddd naina slapped nandini..