part 53

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

No proofreading

2100+ words!

Nandini's pov..

And I fell down from the building only to wakeup from the sleep with a jerk.. Such a relatable dream.. I turned to my other side but didn't found Manik or Ayan! What the fuck? Where did he go? Did he left with Ayan?

But he couldn't? The door was locked with the password and finger prints..I got off from the bed wearing my slippers I walked out of the room only to get froze.. He was sleeping on the couch with Ayan on his chest. I shuddered inwardly as reality hit me hard he didn't want to share bed with me.. The distance between us were killing me from inside, you can't cry Nandini you are strong..

"I know you aren't sleeping Manik" my voice was loud enough for him to hear.. "Yes I am not sleeping Nandini because this is not my house and I am not comfortable here" I heard him saying..

And I wanted to yell at his face that Manik it used to be our home and it still ours instead I said "Well you don't have any choices left you have to stay here"

"Yeah ofcourse afterall all the mistakes are mine and I have to suffer from it" it was his reply which I ignored and made my way to the kitchen.. Taking out a water bottle from refrigerator I walked back to the bedroom glancing at Manik who was already staring at me..
___________________

At morning..

"Are you out of your mind huh? I have a cafe to handle I just can't follow all your shitty orders" I rolled my eyes at his shout "Well your shout doesn't scare me at all but it will surely scare our son" I snapped pressing a tight lipped smile on my face while he pressed his lips into thin line inhaling and exhaling through his nose to calm himself down..

"Look Nandini as you are a businesswoman you have your work to do! And in this way I have work as well so let me do my work" He was trying to make me understand while I I just shook my head in no..

"You are going for therapy session and it's final" my voice was stern.."And about your cafe I already had a talk with your staffs they will handle everything you don't need to take any tension about that" I further added..

"I will leave Ayan with tanisha and sid" he said making me glared at him. "Tanisha and Sid are about to get married let them enjoy their lives Manik don't force them to babysit our baby all the time I am Ayan's mother I will handle my son" I said caressing Ayan's head who was busy chewing the teether..

"You aren't his mother get that straight in your mind Nandini" his words were hurting still I choose to smile ignoring the weird ache in my heart.. "Don't waste your time here Manik go and freshenup you have to go for therapy at 11.30 am"
_____________________

"Your dadda always say that you are good baby then why are you crying so much now?" Nandini asked the crying Ayan who stopped crying for a second then started his broken record again..

"Do I look like Anabelle or Maybe a witch that you are crying so much huh?" Nandini wiped his overflowing tears rocking him back and forth in her arms..

She tried to make him watch some cartoons on her phone still he didn't stop his crying a bit just then she heard the doorbell rang..

Nandini went to open the door to found Aryaman and Naina while Ayan squealed seeing Aryaman.. "Guys please come in" she let them in "It's been more than hour I am trying to console him but couldn't" Aryaman took Ayan from her after washing his hands and caressed his back and head and he immediately stopped crying..

"Hawww very bad Ayan" Nandini said making a bad face and Ayan laughed loudly.. "Arya you actually know how to handle babies so when you and Naina are planning to become parents" Naina made a bad face as Nandini's sudden teasing.."Shut up Nandini" Naina glared at her..