part 38

Okay I want to clear few things before you start reading the update.. Cheating is not a normal thing.. I know Manik is suffering but I can't forget that nandini also suffered maybe more than him.. It's just I didn't show Nandini's suffering that doesn't mean she was happy in the London when manik broke her.. it's not at all easy guys.. I know Manik is regretting he was trying hard let me tell you whenever I write about manik's suffering I cried buckets but I have to give justice to both the characters..if you just think for sometime calmly then you will get the answer that the main problem was Manik.. He came in between two sisters. He broke their heart.. Manik is not a villain guys but he is an imperfect human and we human being made mistakes..

"Aryaman put me down you jerk" she shouted punching his back continuously.. "naina stop punching me otherwise I will do the same because it's hurting me so much" aryaman said slapping her butt..

"What the fuck was that?" She gasped and he put her down, before she could say anything he pushed her inside the car and locked the door and he himself occupied the driving seat..

"What the hell urghh" she tried to open the door but failed as it was locked by him..

"I hate you soo muchh" she punched his arm again and looked out of the window muttering curses just then she felt his warm breath on her cheek "what the--" she turned towards him and her eyes widened as he was literally leaning so close to her which was making her heartbeat go wild..

"What are you---" he placed his index finger on her lips "ssshh" his other hand travelled to her left side coming in contact with her waist which made her bit her lips.. He held the seatbelt and tied it around her waist before moving back...

"Duniya mein wapas aajao naina" he said loudly breaking her chain of thoughts..

"Aryaman just tell me why are you doing this? Why are you hell bent on making my birthday worst just tell me?" She asked being irritated..He passed her a cheeky smile and drove off..

"Calm down naina calm down" she muttered to herself palming her face and took deep breaths..She was trying hard to not to smack Aryaman's head on the steering wheel..

As soon as he halted the car outside the hospital she tried to open the door and luckily it got open and she stepped out grabbing her bag and coat.."naina" she didn't reply and started walking but he was fast enough to caught her wrist and dragged her to the canteen..

"Sir here and don't you dare to move I know you didn't have your breakfast and after lunch you have surgery to attend so sit here" he said and she let out a frustrated sigh "Aryaman don't you have any work today ? Why the hell you are annoying me?" She asked

"Sit here silently and if you move an inch then I promise I will kiss you here infront of everyone that too in your lips" he said and whispered the last part which made her eyes widened..

He chuckled and went to order something for her..
___________________________

Gifts and so many gifts I couldn't believe that sasumom also sent gifts for me it was unexpected.. Dad wanted to throw a party for me and naina but I stopped him because of all the tensions going around..

Previous night was the best he was behaving like that Old carefree Manik who loves his baby bike more than anyone..I picked my phone and tried to call him but it was switched off..Aahaa this boy always forgot to put his phone on charge and this time he must be busy in the office Mr Workaholic CEO..

He made me feel special previous night.. I saw true emotions and love for me in his eyes he wasn't that jerk whom I hated it's a new Manik and I liked this change on him..