part 23

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..

No one was happy for Manik and Naina's marriage except naina and neonika.. they were doing just a simple marriage from Murthy Mansion with close relatives...

Ishita was sad for nandini but happy for naina..ram wasn't happy at all he also fought with naina as he loved nandini more... Raj wasn't talking with neonika because of all this..one day before marriage neonika went to Murthy Mansion and also took manik with him but raj he didn't go as he wasn't happy at all with this marriage thing he loved nandini liked his own daughter and he was highly disappoint with Manik and neonika..

Murthy Mansion

Manik was standing silently on the terrace gazing at the stars just his mind drifted into their college days when they shared unbreakable bond..

Flashback..

She stepped out of her mansion without making any noise he was standing there leaning against his bike..

"Oh My God finally" she squealed seeing him after a week as He went to punjab to meet his grandparents

"Aww baby missed her daddy" he said chuckling only to get a smack for him..

"Pervert" she muttered..

"Well we can fight later now let's go because I don't want your parents to caught us it's already 1.am night" he said.. she nodded and quickly wore the helmet.. They sat and drove off..

"Finally a bike ride after so long" she sighed and squealed next moment as he speed up..

"Manik I don't want to die this soon so drive slow" she said making him chuckled..

"Babydoll nothing will happen" he replied..

"Slow down manik I am getting scared" she said shutting her eyes tightly her hands wrapped around him..

"Why to fear when Manik Malhotra is here" he said and she pinched his arm..

"Nandu open your eyes take a deep breath and enjoy" she did as he said and somewhat she liked it..

"Aab uss truck se aage nikal na hai" he said spotting the truck..

"Damnn yess let's race" she shouted.."yayyy manik we'll do it we will win it"

"Let's do it" he said speeding up the bike they beat the truck but one truck was coming from the front which scared the shit out of them..

"Ma..nik fuc..kk I don't want to die" she panicked seeing the other truck coming from opposite direction..

"Nothing will happenn ahhhhh--" he didn't even complete his sentence and next moment their form kissed the ground..their bike on the other side and they on the other..

"Hum zinda hai?" That's what she uttered..

"Yes" he said and trying to got up but failed..

"Oh My Thank you Ayyiappa thank you for saving me and manik" she said and winced other second..

"Thank you waheguru jii for saving me and nandini" he said and hissed because of the pain..

Their hands and legs were injured badly but luckily their head got saved because of the helmet..

"Someone help" he shouted but there was no one as it was highway..

"Manik do somthing it's paining so much and I am not able to get up" she said crying..

"My baby bike got hurt" he said sadly staring at his bike..

"Abe wahiyad insaan pehle meri toh help kar you moron" she shouted..