part 29

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

She walked out of the room after getting ready and found him sitting in the breakfast table having his breakfast silently "come naina and have your breakfast and you can't say no"

She didn't say anything and sat silently "have it zeher nahi hai" he said serving her aloo paratha..

"I don't want to have this it's too oily" she said..

"Naukar nahi hu tumhara and now we have only this have it otherwise I will forcefully make you eat it" he said as if warning her..

"I won't mujhe nahi khana hai" she got up and went inside the bedroom..

"Naina what the hell is this? I told you to obey me why the heck you left your breakfast" he scolded stepping inside the room..

She was sitting silently on the couch..

"Please Aryaman stop please stop forcing me in every single thing please leave me alone" she said joining her hands..

He sat beside her cupping her cheeks "I told you these tears and all won't work infront me so stop crying" he whispered his thumb wiped her tears strained cheeks..

"You don't want to have breakfast right? Fine bhuki raho I don't care but go and wash your face we will be doing face time to my parents in 10 minutes and I want you to behave nicely infront of them" he said and left the room..
__________________________

"Why are we here nandini?" I asked her as driver halted the car infront of our penthouse apartment..

"You'll get to know soon" she said stepping out so as me..

We walked inside the elevator and the door closed she pressed the button of our floor and waited tapping her feet.. My eyes scanned her from head to toe she was wearing indian outfit my favourite colour white.. Her hair was left open with doing some hairstyles at front.. Her face was glowing as always with lips tinted light pink.. There were earnings in her ear and ofcourse the nupital chain and vermillion were adorning her beauty..

 There were earnings in her ear and ofcourse the nupital chain and vermillion were adorning her beauty

"Earth to manik" her voice reached my ears bringing me back to the reality..

"Huh?" I uttered

"Do you want to stay all day in this elevator" she asked staring at me in disbelief..

I nodded in no and walked out smiling awkwardly..

"Finally after 7 months" she sighed stepping inside our home..I followed her behind

"Damnn manik it's so dirty I mean it's our home and you see it's so dirty it's full of dust" she said turning towards me "and today you will going to clean everything all alone"

4 bedrooms, kitchen , balcony , washroom, my gym room and not to forget study room..

"Eve..ry..thi.ng?" I stuttered widening my eyes.. she nodded in yes chuckling..