Call of the Fairy pt. 1

No One's POV

A medium sized ship with 12 cannons six on each side was sailing towards Tenrou Island, the supposed Island of Fairies on that ship was Ryu and the Irwindale members that went with him and in Ryu's arms was a beaten Kori who had prior to the boat ride attempted to fight his father but lost. "Yer goin to do this mission whether ya like it or not Kori!" Ryu shouted at him. "Urk- Go to fuckin Hell ya ol' geezer!" Kori shouted angrily that caused Ryu slam Kori into the stern and throw him off the boat and onto the sand of Tenrou Island his stuff also being thrown off and kori barely catching them. "DON'T YA DARE COME BACK UNTIL YA HAVE THE HEAD OF THE SALAMANDER WITH YA. YA USELESS LITTLE SHITE!!" Ryu shouted and they set sailed back to where ever they came from.

Kori's POV

"Fuckin' ol' geezer peice of shite arsehole." I said putting my stuff on my back and holding my wounded arm keeping it from bleeding more and I spit towards their direction with a mix of blood and saliva as I limp towards the forest. "I need... to find it... I need to find her." I said as I make myself run towards the huge tree in the middle of the island. I had been thrown off the boat roughly 2-3 days before Fairy Tail was supposed to arrive for their S-Class Tests. "It has to be somewhere here." I said wondering island as I have a flashback.

-flashback-

I was playing with some blocks with my mother watching me drinking a glass of Lemonade. When I hear my aunt coming and I look up at her with the biggest smile. "Aunt Mavy!" I exclaimed hugging her gown and she giggled. "Kori my little Snowman!" Mavis smiled picking me up and tossing me into the air causing me to laugh. "Kori, may I tell you something?" Mavis asked and I looked at her with innocent eyes. "Mhm!" I hummed my eyes sparkling. "This a huge request so I want you to listen carefully ok?" Mavis asked and I nod. "If there's ever a time when mommy isn't around to help you I want you to come find me ok?" Mavis asked and I nodded but then I spoke. "But aunt Mavy what if you're not here with me anymore when I'm all gwown up?" Mavis smiles sweetly. "Then come find me at the center of Tenrou Island." She said.

-End of Flashback-

The flashback ended when I stood infront of her grave and I limp to it and I take off my adventure pack and took out a bouquet of flowers and set them infront of the tombstone. I stand there in silence for a minute and I sit down beside the tombstone. "Ya probably can't hear me auntie... but if ya can I wanted to say I miss ya... and that I'm still alive.. heh heh." I said chuckling sadly little did I know someone was watching me.

Mavis' POV

I was walking around the island like I usually do until I heard yelling and ran to check it out and then I saw a spikey blue haired boy that I swear looks familiar but where, so I decided to follow him I could clearly tell he was hurt because of the limp he had. "I need... to find it... I need to find her." I heard the boy said. "Find who and what?" I asked myself knowing he wouldn't be able to hear me. I continue to follow him for a bit and then he spoke again. "It has to be around here somewhere." He said and thats when I realized.. he was searching for my grave. "What do you want with my-" I was then cut off when he stood there infront of it for about a minute and then pulled out some flowers and set them on it as he started to smile sorrowfully and thats when it hit me. "Wait no it can't be you.." I started to tear up. "Ya probably can't hear me auntie... but if ya can I wanted to say I miss ya... and that I'm still alive heh heh." Kori said sadly and I started crying. "My little Snowman, your here.. your finally here." I said as I wanted to hug him but I couldn't cause... I was dead but then I see him turn around.

Kori's POV

I thought I heard whispering from behind me so I turn around to look. "Oi who goes there!" I shouted unsheathing Ice Storm but no one came or replied so I sheathe Ice Storm again and return my attention back to Mavis' grave. "Heh sorry ya had to hear that aunti... heh damn it.." I fall to my knees as I started to tear up. "He never moved on from mom's death.. he still blames it on ya and the rest of Fairy Tail... he's gotten angrier.. more violent and ruthless.." I said my voice starting to crack as I break down into tears. "I'm so scared.. I keep sayin' I'm fine and I'll escape again.... but I can't after what happened to Lisa... I can still hear her voice sometimes all of it haunts me in my dreams.." I said sobbing. "Aunt Mavy... I wish ya and mom were here..." I silently sobbed.

Mavis' POV

My ghostly heart broke when I saw Kori break down into tears... I feel horrible so to atleast make me feel better I wrap my arms around Kori and just make it look like I was hugging him. "To top it all off.. I have to kill Natsu Dragneel... the Salamander who's part of yer guild.. or else my exceed Snowball will be killed.." Kiro sobbed and I pet his hair but then he gets up and wiped his tears away in attempts to stop crying. "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad... Aunt Mavy.. please don't think this is yer fault.." Kiro said but I look down. "It's too late for that Kiro... if it wasn't for my untimely death I would've been there and I would've taken care of you in your mother's place... I'm so sorry Kiro." I said giving him a ghostly hug.

Kori's POV

I felt cold air around me and then warmth like I was being hugged by something and I look around and no one was there and I sigh shakily as I walk towards a cave that wasn't too far from Mavis' grave it had steam coming out of it meaning it was a natural hot spring which is really rare. I take this time to take off my clothes and slowly walk into the hot water as I slip off my bandages revealing my wounds and I cringe in pain as the water hits them and I try to ignore the pain. "Grr this sucks." I growled in pain. I look around feeling as if someone is watching me. "OI COME ON OUT YA BLOODY PERVERT I KNOW YER WATCHIN' ME YA FUCKIN' SICK PETAPHILIC BASTURD!!" I shouted angrily reaching for one of my weapons, but then that's when I heard something it was ghostly whispers and suddenly all color from my face vanished and I could feel the wind get taken out of my lungs. "Oh ya gotta be fuckin' shitin' me I'm already startin' to lose my bloody mind cause now I'm hearin' voices." I said to myself to try and hide the fact I was scared shit less. "...man..." The voice said and I stood up fast and I put on a towel and grabbed my sword and looked around. "...Snow.... man... me... Aunt.." I heard it again and smelled the air aside of the smell of water there was a distinct scent. "What the hell?" I asked myself then I felt cold air touch my left cheek where my Irwindale mark was and I drop my weapons when I felt and saw what revealed itself when the cold sensation disappeared..

-Cliffhanger no jutsu WAIT CRAP WRONG ANIME! um hang on.. AH HA found it. *clears throat* WRITER'S SECRET ART: CLIFFHANGER!!!-

Words: 1374