The Plan

Wendy's POV

I look around at my new surroundings it was a cave and it sounded like it was near a waterfall cause of the crashing of water, with candles and a coffin like it was some type of dark ritual it gave me the creeps and I look behind me as I heard groaning and saw Kori and Happy. Kori was the one that was groaning and then he started to get up and looking around and then he saw me and he ran and hugged me like I had just came back from a long mission. "Oh thank God yer okay Wendy." He said as I hugged back. "Of course I am, w-why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "Do ya really want me to answer that?" He asked as he relaxed a little. "Um.. probably not." I said sweating. He then quickly broke the hug and cleared his throat and I thought I saw him turn a shade of red.

Kori's POV

I quickly broke the hug and I felt my cheeks heat up but I ignored it and cleared my throat. "A-anyways we must be in the cave in the Crater Formation which isn't far from Nirvana." I said but then heard footsteps coming and I get infront of Wendy and pulled Ice Storm, my sword from its scabbard on my back and act like a barrier separating Wendy and Happy from the Orécion Seis as they come into view. Cobra, Nightmare and their boss where the ones to to appear while the other half of the Orécion Seis where probably somewhere fing around.

Cobra's POV

I saw Kori ready to fight and I was actually surprised and even more so that the blue fur bag that's always around the Salamander was also there meaning they must've followed when we warped damn it that was a big screw up. I hide my surprise and finally speak. "Well isn't that cute the Ice Assassin is protecting the Sky Maiden and the Salamanders little runt." I mocked laughing at my insult. "HEY WATCH YOUR TOUNGE I MAY BE SMALL BUT I CAN STILL FIGHT!!" The blue Fur Bag shouted angrily. "Think I'm scared of a fur bag like you?" I smile evily approaching their little group but dodged a swipe of Kori's sword, it managed to cut a bit of my jacket and I growl angrily. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" I shout about to attack Kori but Boss grabbed me by the shoulder. "Stand down Cobra, if you fight Kori you'd be killed before the fight would begin and even if you did survive Ryu would hear of his son's death and will come after us and kill us all." He said and that made me stop with a lot of reluctance. "Fine." I said huffing. The boss then went on to explain our situation and then opened the coffin revealing Jellal.

Wendy's POV

My eyes widen as I saw Jellal and a flashback happened when I was little and he found me, it was after Grandeeny disappeared. "J-Jellal?" I stuttered. "Revive him and we'll set you all free. I think that's a fair deal, don't you?" I heard the leader say and I look at Jellal and then back at him. "NO, DON'T DO IT WENDY! HE'S A LYIN' BASTURD WHO ONCE HE'S DONE WITH YA HE'D KILL YA!!" I then heard Kori shout and we all felt the magic pressure increase. "I-I.." I stuttered and started to cry. "I have to repay him for all he's done for me I-I'm sorry Kori.." I cry starting to heal Jellal. "WENDY, YA DON'T UNDERSTAND JELLAL CREATED NIRVANA!!" Kori shouted. "Then he can help us destroy it!" I argue finishing the healing and Jellal arose and Kori cursed and then I saw him swing his right arm that didn't have his sword and he made spikes of ice come shooting toward the three Orécion Seis members and he put his sword in its scabbard and ran to me grabbing me and Happy. "Huh K-Kiro! Put me down!" I panicked and I saw Jellal disappear and we go into a secret part of the cave that led to a back exit.

Jellal's POV

I had made myself disappear in the midst of the commotion and I ran towards Nirvana. I wanted to talk to the blue haired girl and the ice boy but they were already running. I stop running and run back towards where the Girl, Boy and the talking cat were. Soon I caught up with them and I saw that they made a small camp, the boy who I learned was Kiro was about to attack me but the blue haired girl stopped him. "Kiro no please I need to talk to him, I know you're trying to protect us but.." She said and I took a deep breath of relief. "U-um I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked I couldn't remember a lot only some spells and enchantments. "Wh-what?" The blue haired girl asked as she looked at me in a hurtful way like I said soemthing mean to her. "Y-You mean you don't remember me?" She asked sorrowfully and I shake my head sadly. "O-oh my name is Wendy, Wendy Marvell, doesn't that ring a bell?" She asked. "No, I'm sorry Wendy. I'm assuming you already know who I am." I saw both children nod one more aggressive than the other.