The Job (art by me)

Kori's POV

I was with Snowball my snow white exceed until my arsehole of a father called me into his office. There's tables and chairs and a bar and the lights are dim but not enough for me and other members of Irwindale to see I'll spare the details "Kori, my office now." he said demanding as usual. "Aye... stay here Snowball. . . what I fuckin' do this time I wonder." I said with my hands which were wrapped in bandages in my pockets. I get up from my seat with a angry look I hated my father but the stunt he was going to pull would be the last straw as I closed the door leading to his office. The room was filled with bookshelves and maps on the wall with papers on the floor here and there and the smell of cigars and alcohol which made me sick, mind you as well as some revenge plan he goes on and on about. "I want you to kill someone." He began and I rolled my eyes. "Who is this time." I spoke with zero interest to which he grinned evilly.

"The Salamander of Fairy Tail or as some call him Natsu Dragneel." He said. "OOOoooh yay so fuckin' excited.. and if I don't take the job?" I said not wanting to deal with his crap to be all honest I don't know why he wants me to kill this Natsu guy and to be even more honest I don't give a rat's arse and bloody corpse why he even wants me to go out and kill random people. Then my father spoke "Snowball will die." I then cock my head to face him with a dark death glare my magic activating as I send a icicle hurling at him which grazes his right cheek causing it to bleed. "Leave her out of this if ya go even a mire foot of her... I'll kill yer arse on the bloody spot!" I threatened but he laughs.

"Then take the job." he looks into my eyes and I let out a sigh. "Fine.." I then walk out of the room slamming it members of Irwindale looking at me some with concern and some with fear as they walked by. "Snowball we're goin." I say to my exceed who nods and flies to me as I put my survival pack on and leave.

Snowball's POV

I was sitting near the door minding my own business until Kori told me we were leaving and I sigh. "Another forced job Kiro?" I asked sick of the forced jobs. "Aye, we need to kill someone from Fairy Tail." He replied as I followed him through the woods. "I think we should do some recon stuff to make the mission last longer." I suggested knowing Kori doesn't like being in the guild and I get a smile from him. "Good plan." He said as he held a map that his father gave him that should take us to the point where things should go down in. "So how bad was it this time?" I asked looking Kiro in the eyes. " Horrible than the others." He said with a cold look. "Sheesh well where we going?" I asked flying and then landing on Kiro's soft spiky hair and then looking at the map. It was roughly a little past noon when we got to the train station, Kiro was reluctant to get on cause of his motion sickness so I couldn't blame him but once we got on it was smooth sailing from there. Little did we know however, our target and his buddies were our next stop.

Author's note

WHOO ok the first part's done I left it on a cliff hanger cause I could *shrugs* I'm gonna publish this first part to test the waters and see how it does if it gets enough upvotes and praise and enough reads I'll go with 10 reads I'll make the second part though I don't have a proper publishing schedule yet I'll try to publish as soon as I can welp that's it. Hope ya liked it.

Word Count: 692