Grand Magic Games pt. 1- The Fairy's Shield.

Snowball's POV

It was the two days from the Grand Magic Games and I was nervous, Fairy Tail was going today and I was frantically packing things. "Ok Snowball deep breaths its not like your expected to fight or anything eh heheheheheh." I told myself but started to hyperventilate and the Carla rushed to comfort me I hated being in tight spaces with millions of other guilds it was unsettling and I hated it.

Carla's POV

Poor child she's been stressed because of how worried she was about Kiro and then on top of that being ready for the Grand Magic Games. "It'll be ok Snowball I'm here and will help you anyway I can." I tried to reassure her and snap her out of her panic attack. "Its been almost a week and still no sign of Kori..." Snowball said and I hug her. "I know but maybe we'll run into him on the way there." I said smiling the best I could and I noticed she was calming down. We got the word we were leaving and we got our stuff and left.

Kori's POV

I was walking towards the blacksmith in Crocus which was where my mother's shield was waiting for me. "This is my birthright as much as the Great Fairy Magics... but why do I feel so unworthy?" I question myself and sigh ruffling my hair. "Focus Kori yer mother's will wanted the shield to be past down to you! So stop actin' like yer not worthy of it!" I said scolding myself. I see the blacksmith shop and I swallow hard why am I so nervous there was no reason to.. right? I walk to the door and hesitated my arm was shaking and I take a deep breath and went in. "Hello, my name is Kori No Ya Vermillion son of Natalie Vermillion I'm here for my mo- MY shield." I said into the vacant room and a young male and female emerged with their eyes wide. "So Kori is the Ice Assassin?" The male said. "Where's Jeremy Harington?" I asked and the two give solemn looks. "He's our father, but he passed away a year ago." The female said and I nod sighing. "I take that yer his kids right?" I ask and they nod and I walk to them and hug them both. "I'm sorry for remindin' ya of yer loss." I said and they smile. "It's quite alright Kiro you said your here for your mother's shield yes?" The male asked. "Aye that's right." I replied and the female pulled out a picture of a baby with my mom I assumed the baby was me. "The blue and white hair.. can you smile for me?" The female said and I get confused but shrug and I smile and the Female's eyes sparkle. "Yep its really you!" The female said and then gave me the picture and I take it and look at it and it caused me to remember the moment before the picture was taken. The male arrived with the shield and I look at it and I get a flashback.

[Flashback]

My eyes open I was a baby again and I see my mother, I was in the Fairy Tail Guild, in a blue crib and I sit up and see mom and Aunt Mavis conversing with someone and I start to climb out and and crawl to mom's shield and see my reflection and started to giggle. "Hm AH Natalie where's Kori!" I hear Mavis exclaim as I let out some cues and baby gibberish and then a loud clang when I pushed down mom's shield and start playing with it the best I could and my mom giggled. "You little escapee." She said picking me and the shield and showed it to me. "One day Kori, this will be passed down to you and you'll pass it down to your kids." Mom explained and I look at her with a bright baby smile and cued at her."

[End of flashback]

I open my eyes and smile. Putting the shield on my back. "Listen Irwindale is probably nearby so I want ya both to go into hiding atleast until the Grand Magic Games are over ok?" I ask and they nodded. "By the way. I'm Miku and this is my brother Haru we're twins." Miku said and I nod as they hid somewhere and I sigh peering outside and see Fairy Tail walking towards the arena and I sigh. "This unnervin' as hell." I said to myself as I watch Fairy Tail walk by. I stay there a for a couple hours.