Clash of August Leaves and Winter Snow

Nobody's POV

After the talk Kori had with Makarov and some intense training he began to head towards the blacksmith shop in Magnolia once he arrived the sound of clanging of metal on metal from the forge out back filling his ears, he decides on instead of going through the front he'll cut through the alley and went to the forge. After scoping out who was there and saw Viridy hard at work Kori begins to smile seeing she was in good health. "Hey Viridy." Kori said and she jumped a bit and looking turn quickly with a sword made of sharpened wood and was ready to attack until she saw Kori and the sword disappeared.

"Damn it Kori you're too sneaky!" She exclaimed and he chuckled. "Sorry." Kori said smiling a toothy grin and she calms down to smile. "What's up Kori, you seem more cheerful." Viridy said observing her fellow dragon slayer. "Ah well ya see, I'm sure ya heard about the war thats goin' on right now." Kori started to explain. "Honestly who hasn't?" Viridy asked with sarcasm and Kori smirks and laughs. "Too shey, anyways I'm plannin' on fightin' in the war on Fairy Tail's behalf." I explained and Viridy nods with a smile. "Well Kori I'm happy to be your go to blacksmith so what is that you need?" She asked her smile not disappearing.

Kori's POV

My smile widens and I lean on the furnace it wasn't that hot so I was fine. "I need ya to make me some magic consumin' or magic cancelin' armour or something that will protect me from both magic and normal based attacks, and I wanna put yer metal work to the test and say that I want the helmet to look like a dragon's head and make it a mix of a Carithian and heavy knight look with the visor." I said describing what I wanted and while I was doing so Viridy nods and was sketching out a rough draft of what my armour looked like as I look over her shoulder and smile.

"Yeah just like that, but maybe instead of the plume from the Carithian Helmet I'm thinkin' of doin' maybe four horns in its place modelin' it after Snowdra," I then saw Viridy's picture and I smile "Damn yer a good artist." I said complementing Viridy's pencilship. "Thanks I always had a knack for drawing ever since Fauna was around, I hope she's doing okay." Viridy said with a sigh to which I pat her on the back. "We'll find them eventually." I said reassuringly and Viridy giggled. "Yeah I know we will." She replied with a smile. Viridy and I eventually got to work in making my armour, to much of her objections but I kept telling her that I wanted to help.

This surprised Viridy mostly due to the fact that I was willingly wanting to help because I was always busy with crap in Irwindale, but figured that one I had broken ties with the dark guild I had more time on my hands. It was rather weird to be real honest but I'll get used to it. Its been a couple of days since all that happened and my armour was almost finished and while I was getting food for me and Viridy, I caught wind that Fairy Tail and all the major light guilds were preping for battle. "So Makarov finally decided to go for it. I must say I expected nothing less from the Guild Master of Fairy Tail." I hear Viridy comment and I smile. "Aye that's my uncle for ya." I said to the green haired girl and she smiled.

"So what's your plan from here then Kori?" Viridy asked me curiously and I look over at her with a smile. "Ain't it bloody obvious?" I ask her with a smirk and thats when it clicked. "So the reason you wanted to wear armour suddenly is because-" Viridy began and I smile. "Is because I aim to fight on the kingdom of Fiore's behalf and as such Fairy Tail as well aye that's right." I said finishing her statement and she looked like she was going to faint. "Um ya okay?" I ask her and she smiles. "Uh yeah just shocked is all," her smile then disappeared. "But one thing's bugging me." She said and I arch my eyebrow to signal her to continue. "Aren't you still wanted for killing all those people during your time in Irwindale?" She asked after a little hesitation. There's that million jewel question, God damn it Viridy why must ya find a loop hole in my plans, but she does have a valid point for askin'. "I... thaaat's why I'm goin' to be wearin' my visor so no one knows who I am." I said honestly not knowin' how to deal with the legal stuff.