The Winter/Fall Celebration

Kori's POV

I watch as villagers get ready for their annual Winter Celebration or whatever that called it basically its to celebrate the winter months I dunno why but hey who am I to judge. "I wonder what Fairy Tail is doing this year." I heard a villager say as I sit at a café table drinking hot chocolate. "Yeah they absolutely killed it the last festival we had." Another villager said and I smirked. "To be honest, I'd like to see what they do this time ya know the art of surprise is their specialty weather it be durin' a fight or plannin' a party." I finally said and the villagers agreed with me as I drink my last bit of hot chocolate and I leave, I also left a 30 jewl tip for the waiter knowin he has kids by the way he looked and when he looked at the tip he yelped and bowed and thanked me and I just waved. "Ya did well, go buy yer kids somethin' nice or whatever." I said walking away, I was curious on what Fairy Tail was doing so I was heading there and I'll probably sneak in too.

-meanwhile in Fairy Tail-

Wendy's POV

With Lilly Panther now in Fairy Tail Gajeel took Lilly as his exceed and now Snowball is helping Mira with the drinks and food I then feel a familiar presence and I start looking around. "Wendy are you ok?" Carla asked concerned and I look at her and nod. "Well yeah I just feel someone." I replied and she looked confused. "Who?" The white exceed asked starting to scan the room. "Kiro." I replied and she looks up at me and then she sips her tea. "The food smells good this year." A voice said echoing throughout the guild and everyone started looking around for the person the voice belonged to and then a gust of ice and liquid nitrogen formed in the middle of the room and then it disappeared revealing a cloaked Kiro.. he looked cute in that cloak... I felt my cheeks heat up. Wh-what did I just think I mean yeah he looks nice in his cloak but he looks nice in everything he wears!! I started to shake my head profusely. "KORI!" Snowball shouted and she hugged the blue haired boy and he hugged back.

Natsu's POV

I was sitting at a table enjoying some flames when I heard Kiro's voice and then the temperature changing for a few seconds as he emerges from his hiding spot which was probably from the ceiling beams. "Oh hey Kiro." I said with my mouth full of fire. "Yeah it's for the Winter festival I can't wait." I said as I then swallow my last bit of fire. "Aight makes sense... um I know this'll come out as a shock, but I was wonderin' if I could join ya guys, mostly so I can spend time with Snowball.. and Wendy." Kori said but he mumble the last part so no one could hear him but I did cause I was closest and I smirk and thats when I see Makarov and he was thinking about his request. "Only because this is family and that it's also that time of year of course Kori, but n-" he interupted him. "No funny business I know I get it.. I finally got my ol' geezer of a douche bag I call a father off my back so I shouldn't be followed." Kori said and honestly that concerned me and I know it concerned gramps too, but nonetheless I smile and I walk over to Kori and I pat him on the back. "Well from here and until you decide to leave yer temporarily part of Fairy Tail!" I exclaimed and everyone cheered and I thought I saw Kori blush and give a genuine smile which was rare sight.

Kori's POV

I got flustered and a little overwhelmed by the amount of attention I was getting.. this is not like in Irwindale, I'm not use to this... someone help me then I feel familiar arms wrap around me and I pull down my hood to look to see Wendy hugging me. "Welcome to Fairy Tail Kiro." She said with the cut- I MEAN pre- I MEAN nice smile I blush a lot and quickly look away. "Y-yeah thanks." Wendy replied continuing to smile. Happy begins to smile. "They're in loooooove." Happy exclaimed with a most devilish smile and I glare at him. "CAN IT CAT!!" I shouted as he started to laugh as he flies and I chase after him.

Snowball's POV

I smile at the absolute dork Kori's being I know this is a temporary thing but I'm happy nonetheless. My smile only grows wider as Kori pounced on Happy. "HA I got ya furball!!" Kori exclaimed and started to stretch Happy's cheeks while Happy was making funny sounds as I started to laugh. "Oh stop it the both of you." I said breaking them apart, Happy was glad that I freed him so much so that he hugged me causing me to blush. "Thank you so much Snowball it was starting to hurt!" Happy said hugging me and Kori begain to give me a devilish smirk. "Now look who's in looooove~" Kori said smirking causing my blush to deepen. " A-Am not!!" I shouted looking away with a grumble which made everyone smile. "So what do ya guys do durin' the Winter Celebration exactly?" Kori asked I was curious to considering that I was new so I looked toward Makarov and he smiles. "Well there's a Bingo game, food and a lot of other things but the bingo game is definitely worth noting." He said and I honestly thought Kori looked rather intrigued by the events. "Well now I can't wait to have it start!" Kori smiled excitedly with stars in his eyes, but then cleared his throat to make it look like he had just not looked and acted like a kid which failed horribly as the guild laughed a bit.