Sabertooth's Dark Truth?

[Author's Note.]

Hey everyone sorry for being off for so long I've been really busy and life's been hellious lately so I haven't gotten the time to put any new chapters on ANY of my fanfiction such as this one. I thought maybe all my other books would keep all of you interested in my work but the most requested one I've been getting is The Ice Dragon Slayer and the Sky Maiden which is fine it was my first book and I'm actually really surprised on how much people love my book its kinda overwhelming really but rest assured I'll try to continue working on the books it'll just take longer than usual. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the wait.

Nobody's POV

Its been a day since Kori woke up and he was sitting with Wendy and Romeo talking amongst each other until Natsu came and sat beside Romeo who was sitting across from Kori who was sipping on a milkshake. "Hey Kiro?" Natsu called and Kori lifted an eyebrow signaling Natsu to continue. "I got a question for you, about Sabertooth actually." Natsu said and Kori opened one of his blue eyes and looked at Natsu.

Kori's POV

'Oh great he's gonna ask what beef I have with Sabertooth isn't he?' I thought as I look at Natsu giving him my full attention. "What's your problem with Sabertooth, I heard you shouting while you were fighting Minerva and you mentioned something about how dark the guild was so what gives?" Natsu asked. 'GOD DAMN IT!!' I shout in my head and I sigh. "No point in tryin' to dodge the bloody question... besides it concerns the truth what happened to my mother so Mavis needs to hear this as well, she needs to be here or I'm not sayin' shite." I said stubbornly and I was met with a 'are you serious!?' Look from Natsu and I lean back in my chair and nod. "No Mavis, No insight." I said I was doing everything to try and avoid the truth mostly cause I rather not talk about my mother its more of a touchy subject than talking about the dragons if I'm to be brutally honest, don't get me wrong I love Snowdra more than anything its just something about my mom... just makes me feel like wanting to A. Kill someone B. Break down into tears, or C. Want to demolish all of Irwindale for all the pain and suffering it caused Fairy Tail. "Fine, I'll find Mavis." Natsu said determined. "Good luck." I look away sighing.

Wendy's POV

I look at Kori as he looked away and sighed. "Natsu I don't think Kori wants to talk about it." I said and Kori held up his hand. "No its fine really... ya all deserve to know." Kori said and I sigh. "Okay.... if you say so.." I said sadly. Romeo looks at Kori and sees if he could lighten the mood. "Hey Ice Breath." Romeo called Kori and he looks at him with a side glance. "How about we spar?" Romeo suggested and Kori laughed and it wasn't a forced or maniacal laugh either and he smiled. "Are ya sure ya want to face the Ice Assassin?" Kori said with a smirk and Romeo smiled widely. "Heck yeah I do you're the person I need to beat in order to become stronger!" Romeo declared and I see Kori roll his eyes. "Is this why ya wanted to become rivals?" Kori asked and Romeo quickly glanced at me and looked back at Kori who had just finished his milkshake from earlier. "No it was one of the reasons but I have many reasons." Romeo said and Kori sighed and took off his cloak and weapons and laying them on the table neatly. "Fine then. I don't see why not but I'll treat ya like yer attemptin' to kill me I hope ya realize this. I'm currently workin' on tryin' to hold back but I'm not to good at it." Kori warned and Romeo clenched his hand into a fist and smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way!" Romeo said and I start sweating. "Please be careful you two, and try not to wreck the guild too much." I said and they look at me and smile nodding. "I know, I know." Romeo said and Kori looked away and smiled playfully. "Noo promises." He said and that made me sigh.

Kori's POV

I walk into the middle of the guild all eyes on me and Romeo when he joins me. "What's going on?" Macao asked and Wendy looked up. "Romeo challenged Kori to a fight." She said sweat dropping and Macao laughed. "Looks like Natsu and Gray have their successors already." He said jokingly and I smirk. "Damn straight." I said getting into my stance. "Put me in for Kori." I hear Happy say. "Alright then one for Kori. Place your bets everyone!" Cana exclaimed and everyone started to place bets and it was tied as far as the bets concerned. "Today's fight is the famous Kori No Ya Vermillion the Ice Assassin VS. Romeo Cobalt of Fairy Tail!" Erza announced and I get excited.