Call of the Fairy Pt. 6 - Fairies and the Dragon

Kori's POV

I kept sprinting I heard battling everywhere, from explosions to yells of agony and shouts of spells being casted I got into multiple scuffles with Grimorie Heart grunts some more powerful than the last I was hurt and covered in blood. Regardless I kept running through the jungle till I came across Auntie's grave that was about to be destroyed by grunts to which I promptly took down with no hesitation... I knew I wasn't human, atleast in my own eyes I was a killing machine. Regardless of what I thought I saved Mavis' grave from being violated and disturbed I felt myself getting tired but I fought through as I heard mother's voice again. "Reach into the circular hole in Mavis' grave to receive Fairy Glitter. Hurry there are more grunts heading your way... my precious Kori be careful. I love you." Then she vanished and I look down and I cleaned the blood off my sword before putting it in its scabbard on my back as well as putting my now bloody shield on my back aswell. "I love ya too, mother." I said before reaching for the hole and then suddenly I felt massive amounts of magic pressure coming from where Cana was and then a blinding light. "What the hell is that? It can't be Fairy Glitter can it?" I said shielding my eyes with my right hand and hood of my jacket and cloak.

Cana's POV

I casted Fairy Glitter and it looked like it hit Bluenote but it didn't seem to faze him though, I was then hit and sent flying a bit. "Hmm what a pity I thought Fairy Glitter would've been more powerful." Bluenote said as he began to taunt me as he prepared to kill me. "Shame really I think it would've been more entertaining if it was more powerful and you were stronger." He taunted as he was about to finish me off then suddenly. "FIRE DRAGON: ROAR!!" I heard Natsu shout and then fire shot up from the ground separating me and Bkuenote as he jumped back and Natsu shakily started to get up and then I look back hearing footsteps and saw Kori running and he stood infront of Natsu, Lucy and Wendy, eyes focused on Bluenote.

[Meanwhile Erza had just defeated Azuma and the new Tenrou Tree was formed and she was coming back to help with the rest of Grimorie Heart]

Natsu's POV

I was breathing heavily as I look at Kori. "So little buddy, whats the plan on taking this guy?" I asked smiling readying myself and Kori looked back with a serious look. "Nothin' cause yer not fightin' him." Kori said and I looked at him. "WHAT COME ON MAN YOU CANT JUST KEEP DOING THINGS ON YOUR OWN!!" I shouted at him and he ignores me walking towards Bluenote and then when he got close enough and bluenote was about to hit him he drove his shield into his stomach knocking him unconscious the hit caused the shield to break and Kori looked at it. "What a pity." Kori said throwing the shield away and walking to Lucy and Wendy to help them up. "What happened to us it was like the energy was zapped out of me." Lucy said looking at her hands. "When the tenrou tree went down your magic temporarily vanished." Kori explained. "How do you know all this, Kiro you never seemed to be close to Fairy Tail." Wendy said and he looks toward the new tenrou tree. "I snuck out of Irwindale multiple times and spied on Makarov talkin' to some other guild masters and he explained a bit of it. The rest I just looked up." Kori explained putting his hands in his pockets. "Next we need to take down Hades, if I'm correct he should be at the Grimorie Heart Airship. Come on we need to end this once and for all!" Kori shouted and that got my blood pumping. "ALRIGHT IM ALL FIRED UP!!" I shouted and we started to run.

Hades' POV

I wait for anything to happen I assumed that all of the Kin of Purgatory have been defeated. So I await the inevitable arrival of Fairy Tail Kori not too far behind. "If you want something done you have to do it yourself thats how the old saying goes." I said getting up and preparing for battle.

No Body's POV

As Kori and team Natsu enter the ship the exceeds Happy, Carla, Panther Lilly and Snowball crawl through the vents, sneaking around the airship. "Its so dark in here." Happy stated. "Well of course its a vent I swear Tomcat do you think before speaking?" Carla asked irritatedly and then they stopped causing Panther Lilly to run into her, Snowball to run into him and then Happy to run into her causing her to turn all shades of red. "Little warning next time would be great Carla!" Snowball exclaimed quietly. "Yeah I'll remember that." Carla replied as they fell into a hallway. "Ok so we're looking for the Devil's heart it's the source of all Grimorie Heart's powerful magic, destroy it, we destroy Grimorie Heart." Snowball explained and the exceeds nod and they start looking.