Author's Note

*looks at how many reads every chapter has and then looks at the notifications and realizes how many people actually likes my story* WOW um holy crap I uh I didn't think my book would do so well! Honestly seeing the amount of attention my fanfiction is getting is really surprising like even if the it's only 9 people you have no idea how much this means to me and how much you guys are improving my self-confidence it means the world that I know people are liking this little story im doing even though updates are slow because of school and things going on in my private life. I just wanna thank you all from the bottom of my heart and soul not just for your patience but for the support you have for my fanfiction. I'm looking forward to the feedback and comments in the future!

I'm thinking on starting another fanfiction, some of you might of heard of it but those of you who didn't it's going to be a My Hero Academia book series called My Hero Academia: Case Files: Case 1: Mother Hero Killer. It's about a villain that kills mothers of heroes pros and upcoming heroes alike I won't spoil anything but prepare for that coming soon!

Anyways I just wanna say one last thank you to all of you, it really means a lot and if The Ice Dragon Slayer and the Sky Maiden gains enough in popularity I'll think of possible making a sequel or prequel to it *shrugs* who knows but again thanks a million it means alot to me and I'll get to making the next chapter soon!

Laters!

-The Author

Words: 284