Birthday Special 🎂

(AN: On October 19th is my birthday so I thought this special was in order this takes place after the story so if things happen that doesn't line up with the story thats why so yeah also this "chapter" is a little late cause of irl events that were beyond my control so sorry.)

Mavis' POV

Finally! The big day is here! My Little Snowman is one year older now I could barely sleep last night therefore I run to Kori and Snowball's house and I climb through a window that was conveniently open. "Alright I'm in." I say excitedly and I sneak into his room and I notice Wendy was in his bed with him and I smile and inhale. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORI!!" I shouted causing both of them to scream and I duck to dodge his kunai that was thrown at me. "A-AUNT MAVY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? I COULD'VE KILLED YER ARSE ARE YA OK!?" Kori shouted at me and I giggle. "I'm fine!" I say as I grab Kori and start spinning him around.

Kori's POV

I was sleeping with my girlfriend in my arms until Aunt Mavis bursts into our room scaring the shite out of us and the next thing I know I'm getting swung around like a rag doll. "OK OK CALM YERSELF MAVY!!" I shout and she does so. "It's not a big deal anyways after all its not like I do anythin' special nonetheless had the time to." I sigh shrugging. "Whaaaat!?" Mavis said shocked. "K-Kori why birthdays are the best especially when celebrated with people you care about." Wendy said finally yawning. "I dunno why not ya ask my dad." I said looking away and about to walk into the bathroom until Mavis grabbed me. "Now hold on just a minute Kori! I'm not letting my Nephew discard the day he came into the world! You just watch I'll make this birthday the best in your life!" Mavis said determined. "Aight, but you don't have to do that tho-" I was interrupted by Mavis' hand on my mouth. "Nah ah none of that you'll celebrate your birthday!" Mavis said glaring at me. "Riight ok." I said sighing and then going into the bathroom.

Snowball's POV

Me, Happy and Carla were woken up by screams coming from Kori's room and we run in ready to fight until we saw Mavis and we sigh "Master Mavis? What are you doing here?" I asked as she turned to us. "OH I was wishing Kori a happy birthday and then he said he doesn't celebrate it so now I'm going to throw him a suprise party at the guild!" She said with a smirk. "That's a genius idea! I'll help!" I said smiling. "Me too I love parties!" Happy said holding his paw up smiling. "Me and Wendy will help as well im sure everyone else will to!" Carla said smiling.

Wendy's POV

I watch everyone as I get out of bed and smile. "I'll let all the other dragon slayers know and I'll also distract Kori while everyone works." I volunteer with a big grin and Mavis looks at me with stars in her eyes and she grabs my hands and I tense up at the sudden action. "Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I wouldn't have another person to do it other than you!" Mavis said smiling excitedly and she grabs the exceeds and runs off. "Wow she's really excited." I said giggling and I hear the door opening and I look and see Kori emerging from the bathroom in fresh clothes and I walk to him and kiss him which he kisses me back. "I'm goin' for a walk do ya want me to wait so ya can join me?" Kori asked and I smile. "Yes and maybe I can treat you to a café you know cause its your special day?" I suggest smiling and he chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Fine I guess we can do that." Kori said with a smile. "Yay, but first I need to get ready so I look nice for your day k?" I smile poking his nose and he blushed. "F-fine." He said sighing and going into the living room.

Kori's POV

I look around to see how Mavis got into the house and I see the open window. "So that's how she got in jeez next time I should really close these windows." I said sighing closing the window and sitting on couch and I wait for Wendy.

Happy's POV

I fly around Magnolia letting every Fairy Tail member know about what's happening today and then I come up on Romeo, Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Gray and fly to them. "I'm telling you Gray, that dark wizard was huge!" Natsu was saying to Gray. "Yea whatever flames for brains." He replied with a I could care less look. "Hey look it's Happy!" Lucy smiled with a baby Nashi (yes I'm a NaLu shipper respect my decision as an opinion ok?) in her arms who was reaching for my paws which I happily play with her. "What's up little buddy?" Natsu asked curiously. "I'm flying around Magnolia to let everyone know that it's Kori's birthday today!" I said happily still playing with Nashi who was giggling.