We were Asleep for how Long!?

Nobody's POV

It's been 7 years since the attack on Tenrou Island and our heroes are all scattered around the island.

Natsu's POV

I slowly begin to regain consciousness looking around studying my surroundings. "What the? What happened?" I ask myself and then everything began flooding back to me from last I remembered being concious. "Oh yeah that dragon came and- wait HAPPY, CARLA, PANTHER LILLY, GAJEEL, KIRO, WENDY!!!" I shouted getting up fast and started walking. "LUCY, GRAY, ERZA CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME!?" I shouted again.

Kori's POV

It was dark, cold and quiet... am I dead? I then hear voices calling for me "kori. Kori. Kiro. KIRO!!" at first it sounded like mom and Mavis then some of my past friends who died and then it slowly tuned into Natsu shouting. "KIRO, HEY STAY WITH ME BRO!!" Natsu shouted as my vision became bright as I slowly open my eyes and then I saw the salmon haired dragon slayer. "Ya.... look.... like.... shite." I managed to say weakly as I start coughing. Natsu just laughed and smiled. "You're one to talk you jerk. Here, can you stand?" Natsu asked lending me his hand and I realized I couldn't move my left arm and look to see it broken and dislocated. "O-Oh will ya look at that." I said before letting out a painful scream. "SON OF A-"

Gray's POV

I wake up to a blood curdling scream and then tons of cursing which I only knew was Kori so I run to the source and I see kori laying in pain still cursing and Natsu trying to calm him down. Natsu then sees me. "Gray your ok!" Natsu exclaimed. "Yeah I got woke up by Kori's screaming." I replied as I see the severity of the broken arm and I cringe a little. "I'll see if I can find Wendy or someone to heal him." I said running off. "I-I can't move my arm to pop my shoulder back into place it hurts too much!" I heard Kori said before going out of listening range.

Wendy's POV

I woke up and studied my surroundings and I saw Snowball and Carla waking up. "Carla, Snowball!" I exclaimed hurrying to them. I see that they started to move. "Wendy?" Carla asked and I smiled brightly as I see them wake up. "Ugh too bright." Snowball groaned.

-Meanwhile on the main land at Irwindale Dark Guild-

Nobody's POV

"NO I REFUSE TO ACCEPT SUCH LIES, I CAN STILL FEEL HIS LIFE ESSENCE!!!" Ryu shouted ferociously. "But sir if he isn't dead by now then he's close to death as we speak." Blackburg said who was his left hand man he was of a muscular statchure and a scar coming down his right eye. "I don't give a fuck, he's still alive bring him. To. Me!!" Ryu shouted and everyone saluted and left.

Wendy's POV

Once Snowball and Carla woke up fully we start walking and we hear screams of agony and then just then Gray came out of the jungle. "Wendy!" He exclaimed as he hugged me to which I hug back. He breaks the hug and then looks at me. "Listen, Kiro is badly injured if you heard those screams that was him!" Gray said urgently and my eyes widen as did Carla and Snowball's. We then start running and what I saw was heartbreaking. "KIRO!!" I shouted and he looked at me and he tried to smile but he was in really horrible pain and I started to heal him as everyone else started to wake up. A couple minutes later I healed Kori's arm and he moved his arm and it wasn't dislocated anymore and he slowly gets up. "Thank ya Wendy." Kori said smiling at me and return the smile. "Your welcome Kiki!" I said and then I blushed realizing I called him Kiki and his face turns deep red. "K-K-Kiki?" Kori repeating as he started to steam as he started to stutter and speak gibberish.

Kori's POV

She called me Kiki. That's so cute! "Kiki, I like it." I said finally blushing still. "R-Really?" Wendy asked. "Y-yeah." I replied slowly getting up. "Ugh my head is poundin' the last thing I remember was talkin' to Wendy... then darkness." I explained. 'Damn it I was hoping to kiss atleast her forehead before the attack hit. God damn it Acnologia.' I thought as I get up and look around to see Levy, Lisanna, Mira, Guildarts, Makarov, my fellow dragon slayers, Gray and Erza. "Ya all look like death." I said bluntly and everyone sweat dropped. "Yeah that's true." Mira said giggling and then Erza's current outfit turned into a nurse's uniform. "Alright line up infront of me or Wendy for healing." Erza ordered and everyone except me lined up infront of Erza and Wendy looked at her with jealousy. "Is it because she has bigger boobs than me?" Wendy asked and I sigh and look around and I hit a tree hard making my knuckles bleed and I made sure she didn't notice and I walk to Wendy. "Um Wendy." I said as I clear my throat as I hold my bloody knuckles. "I need healing." I said smiling and Wendy sighed smiling. "You did that on purpose so I didn't feel bad didn't you?" Wendy asked and I sweat, blushing and looking away. "Noooooo." I said obviously lying as she giggled healing my knuckles.