chapter 2。school.

Monday, December 8th • 6:15 am

keilani

I woke up and stretched. I ran my hand through my hair and lifted the blankets off of me. I shivered at the cold, but got up and headed to my bathroom.

I turned the shower on hot feeling it; I waited till it heated. I stripped, getting in after it warmed up. I shampooed and washed myself. I also brushed my teeth. Once done, I wrapped myself in a towel and immediately put lotion on my face, neck, arms, and legs. I walked to my closet and chose the outfit for today.

•picture above•

But added a grey cardigan because it was starting to get colder.

I changed and went back to my bathroom to dry my hair. After it was dried I brought it up into a bun on top of my head. I walked to my vanity and did my makeup, also adding my contacts. After makeup and stuff I walked downstairs with my shoes on and my bag on my shoulder.

"Good morning." I smiled and plopped on the stool at the island.

Everyone mumbled there good mornings and I ate a banana while on my phone. Once it was seven I left for school by myself. Lei was getting a ride from Nash and Mo and Hayes walked to their middle school.

I parked my car and walked to the office. I was told I was getting a new schedule because some new kids were coming and they had to move my classes and other kids classes around as well.

"Hey Mrs. Chandler. I was told to get my new schedule before school starts?" I asked.

"Of course Keilani. I'll be right back." She said walking to the printer and grabbing a piece of paper.

"Have good day." She smiled as she handed it to me.

I smiled and waved exiting the office. I walked to my locker putting my stuff away getting the things I needed for first period.

History/ Mr. Floyd

I turned around to walk to my best friend Tess's locker, but ran into someone. I grabbed onto their shirt as I fell backwards, but he caught me.

"Woah. Sorry about that." He smiled.

I opened my eyes and met his chocolate ones. I melted. I released his shirt and bit my lip.

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"It's okay." He said bringing me back up.

"I'm Cameron." He smiled.

"Keilani." I smiled back.

"Keilani Richards?" He questioned.

"Uh yeah. How'd you know?" I asked.

"One of my good friends is kinda, sorta dating your sister, Leiya." He said.

Nash.

Duh Keilani.

"Oh. Yeah that's right." I said tucking a piece of hair that wasn't in my bun behind my ear.

"Well, I'll see you around bye." He said walking away.

"Bye." I whispered.

He is incredibly cute.

I shook it off and saw Tess walking my way.

"Hey Lani." She smiled.

She has really pretty blonde hair that goes to her mid back. She has insanely pretty blue eyes. We've known each other since 3rd grade when she moved here from Oregon. She's dating one of my other best friends, Sawyer. They've been together since freshman year.