chapter 5。afterschool.

Can this chapter get 10 votes? I think we can do it (:

keilani

"Done." I whispered to myself.

I finally finished homework after about and hour and a half. It's now, 4:46 and I decided to text Tess.

Me: Want to come over and help me get ready for my date??

I put my phone in my sweatshirt and got up going downstairs.

"Hey Lani." My mom said. She was in the kitchen on her phone making what looked like a smoothie.

"Hey mama." I smiled and kissed her cheek going to the refrigerator. I grabbed some dip and then I grabbed some chips from the cabinet.

"Have any plans for tonight?" She questioned as she took sips from her drink.

"Well actually I do." I blushed.

"Plans with Tess?" She asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Sawyer?" She said. I shook my head.

"Well I don't think you have anymore friends." She said.

"Mom!" I laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Oh! You got a hot date tonight?" She smirked. I nodded.

"Details missy." She said pointing a finger at me.

"It's this guy named Cameron. He's absolutely gorgeous and amazingly sweet. He makes me feel all bubbly inside." I blushed.

"Awh." She awed.

Then Mona, Leiya, Nash, and Hayes came downstairs.

"Hey mom." Mo and Lei said.

"Hi Mrs. Richards." Nash and Hayes said.

"Did you guys know that Keilani has a hot date tonight?" My mom smirked.

"Uh! Mom!" I said covering my face.

"Lani! Why didn't you tell us?!" Mo said pointing to herself and Lei.

"I was gonna tell you later." I said picking up my phone that rang.

"But-"

"Hold on its Tess." I laughed shushing her and answering my phone.

"Hey babe." She said.

"Hey. You coming over or are you and Sawyer doing stuff?" I asked.

"Uh he said he'd pick me up later so yeah I'll be over in about an hour. My mom wants me to help her with something." She said.

"Got it. See you laterrr." I said.

"Byeee." She said.

I walked back into the kitchen and everyone was waiting to hear who I was going on a date with.

"Well??" Leiya said as she shifted herself on Nash's lap.

"I'm going on a date with Cameron." I smiled.

"Man, he never even told me." Nash said, they're best friends as you all know.

"Oh my gosh he's dreamy." Mo said leaning her head on Hayes's shoulder practically drooling.

"Okay one, you're like 13." I said laughed.

"And two, you have a boyfriend who is really offended." Hayes said pretending to be hurt.

"Oh please. Like I have a chance with him anyway. Plus, you're way cuter ." Mo said kissing his cheek. I smiled at how cute they are.

"You're way cuter." Leiya mocked and pecked Nash's cheek. I laughed.

"Shut up." Mona said pushing Leiya and her and Hayes walked to the backyard.

"Okay well Tess will be here in an hour. Bye bye lovey doveys." I said putting the peace sign up as I walked back upstairs.

•hour later•

*DING DONG*

"I got it!!" Leiya called from downstairs.

I ran downstairs and quickly to the door. I pushed Leiya and she laughed going back to the couch with Nash.

"Hey Tess-" I paused.

"Really? You brought Sawyer?" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Yes, he's your friend too you know." She said said stepping in with Sawyer's arm around her waist.

"Damn, I love you too Lani." Sawyer said.

"You know I love youuu." I laughed pinching his cheeks and walking upstairs with them following.

"Hey Nash." Sawyer said to Nash before going up the stairs to my room.

"So I have," I say checking the time and seeing that it was 5:45.

"An hour and fifteen minutes to get ready before Cameron should be here." I said.

"Okay well let's get started on your outfit." Tess said happily clapping her hands together.

"Are you guys really gonna be doing this the whole time?" Sawyer whined.

"Yes. I brought you here for a guys point of view. So you can help." Tess said.

"But-"

She grabbed Sawyer's face and pressed her lips to his and then released.

"Okay, what can I do?" He said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as Tess and I looked through my closet.

sorry it's short ://