chapter 8。Nick Dayton.

Finally a longer chapter (; sorry for not posting like I said but no one read or voted for the chapter 7 soo go read and vote for it please!!

Do you like long chapters or short chapters??

Wednesday, December 10th•

keilani

I woke up feeling as happy as can be. I sat up stretching and began to get out of bed.

Thank god it's already Wednesday.

I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. After a very relaxing shower, I dried and chose my outfit. I chose dark washed jeans, a black lace type t-shirt, an off-white sweater cardigan, and brown ankle-high boots.

I put my makeup on, added my contacts, and left my hair down. I walked downstairs and greeted everyone.

"So I heard you have quite a dreamy boy on your hands, Lani." My mom smirked as she dried some dishes.

"Leiya!" I shouted, the blush creeping on my cheeks.

"I had to tell her!" She defended.

"But-" I began.

"Take it easy on her Lani, I just wanted to know how your dreamy date went." My mom teased laughing.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit.

"Okay, I'm going, see you guys." I said.

"Wait for me." Lei said quickly and grabbed her granola bar and her bag following me to the front door. We got in my car and headed to school.

"Nash not available this morning?" I asked glancing at her.

"He said he didn't have his car today because Liz needed it because her car wasn't working." She explained.

"Liz?" I questioned not knowing who she was talking about.

"His mom." She said.

"Oh, right, duh." I said and parked in the school's parking lot.

"I'll see you at lunch most likely." I said and walked into the building with my locker.

As I approached it I saw Cameron walking down the hallway with Gabby and Carter with his new girlfriend Maggie, I believe. I proceeded to open my locker and unlocked it. I rummaged through my locker looking for my history binder. Once I spotted it I closed my locker and Cameron appeared behind it.

I may have screamed a bit and he laughed.

"Jeez, don't do that." I sighed laughing slightly.

"Sorry Keilani." He said pouting and chuckled a little.

"You know you don't have to call me Keilani." I said as we walked down the hallway. He put his hand out and I put my hand in his.

"Why not?" He asked.

"It's too much work to say Keilani. Just call me Lani or Kei." I shrugged. He laughed and released my hand putting his arm around my waist bringing me closer.

I smiled as he kissed my temple.

I saw Tess walking down the hallway with Mari, her cousin. They stopped and Tess smirked at me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey La La." Tess said pulling me from Cameron's grip. I laughed as Cameron looked shocked.

"I'm always her number one, Cameron. Don't look sad." She smirked.

"Yeah, but she prefers me." He countered.