chapter 39。wow.

Sorry it took forver again :(((

keilani

June 1st, Grad night

"Cameron?" I asked walking into his room.

"Hey." I said looking at him through his doorway.

"Hi my love." He said getting up from where he sat by his closet, boxes surrounding him.

We already have an apartment picked out. He was packing. My mom and I talked it through and she agreed to me moving in with Cameron and traveling with him. She's looking at it as me "studying abroad", except in not exactly studying more just abroad-ing. She was okay with it also because her and my dad traveled around the world with each other. More specifically after college. They traveled throughout Europe, Asia, and South America. Their main adventures were in Italy, Romania, Sweden, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Peru, Honduras, and Bolivia.

"It's time for school baby, shall we? Last day." I smiled at him as he came up to me hugging me tightly. His bare torso flush against me as he swayed us back and forth. 

"Yeah. I'm almost done packing, too." He mumbled into my head. I sighed contently.

"Mhm, me too. I'm so ready to travel with you. Everything is going so perfectly." I smiled, biting my lip, up at him.

"I'm excited too baby. Graduating is the most accomplishing feeling right now. If that made sense." He laughed. I laughed along as he leaned down placing a sweet little kiss to my lips.

"Okay, Alexander, get a shirt on." I smiled pushing at his toned stomach. He laughed, walking to his set outfit for today and got dressed.

 He laughed, walking to his set outfit for today and got dressed

(Lol throwback!)

"You look cute." I said kissing his cheek. He laughed, "So do you."