chapter 21。my everything.

Wednesday, December 17th

keilani

I woke up feeling drowsy. I may or may not have stayed up late waiting for any notification from Cameron, but nothing came up. I was disappointed, yeah, but it's whatever. I'll probably call him in a bit.

Wow I am super clingy.

It was 9:38 when I decided to get up. I put my glasses on, not even bothering to change out of my pajamas; which consisted of a black loose top (I added a bandeau before going downstairs), and some white VS sweats.

"Good morning sunshine." My mom said noticing my frown.

"Ha ha very funny." I said grabbing orange juice and a glass cup.

"I'm going to the studio today and I want you to come with me. We're leaving at 10:30." She said finishing up cooking. Looks like she made bacon, eggs, and French toast.

"Okay." I nodded grabbing some food.

"I'm actually surprised you woke up this early." She commented eating with me.

"Me too." I agreed looking at my phone.

"Has Cameron talked to you yet?" She asked. She knew about this whole thing.

"Nope, but I think I'll call him today." I said. She nodded and kissed my forehead before going upstairs to get ready, I'm assuming.

Once I finished eating, I went back upstairs. I quickly called Cameron.

"Hey." I said as he answered.

"Hey babe sorry I didn't call you last night." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"You're not mad at me right?" He asked.

"No, how could I be mad at you?" I responded.

"Good. I don't know. I hope you're not jealous." He said with a teasing tone, lightening up the mood.

"Me? No I'm not jealous, I know she's just your best friend." I said.

"Whatever you say baby. You don't need to be jealous. You're all mine and I'm all yours. I gotta go but I'll text or call you later? We can go out for some lunch at the mall maybe?" He said.

"You're my everything baby and I can't. Me mom wants me to help at the studio today." I said sadly.

"You're undeniably cute babygirl. And maybe I'll come visit you." He said. I could just see him smirking.

"Whatever you want. Bye baby." I said.

"Bye Keilani." He said. I walked to my bathroom and began to get ready. Once I took my shower, and dried myself I changed into a black bandeau top, with my blue floral skirt. I put my makeup on, just mascara. I added a black and blue floral crown then walked downstairs to see my mom ready with her purse and shoes on.

"Let's go before were late." She said. Usually my cousin, Julia opens up for us. She lives with her husband, Ethan (Dolan?? jk), near Chino Hills. They have a 5 year old daughter Emelie and she's just the cutest thing ever. She's with the "Little Keiki" class meaning little child or children.

"So how are you and Cameron?" My mom asked once we got settled in the car.

"Good I guess." I shrugged.

"Uh oh. Doesn't sound so exciting?" She said.

"Well, he has this best friend, Gabby, and I just get too nervous about their relationship. They seem so much closer and I just get jealous." I explained.