chapter 32。back to school.

sooooo sorry for not updating. I kept rewriting this chapter so I hope it's okay :)

vote and comment what you think XD

keilani

School. Ew.

It's now January 11th, the day school begins again.

"Keilani! Come down for breakfast now!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I obliged looking at myself one last time before going downstairs.

I was wearing a grey sweater with blue jeans and grey boots. (picture above)

As I neared the kitchen Mo ran down the stairs.

"Woah what's the rush Mo?" I asked.

"Hayes is outside, we're going to walk to school together. I haven't seen him in two weeks." She whined.

"Cute." I smiled as she rolled her eyes bidding goodbye to everyone before going outside.

"Mom, can Nash come over today?" Lei asked.

"I wanted you to come to the studio to help me but sure. I'll have Lani come with me." She said.

"But you already told me I could have Cameron over." I said.

"Sorry but I need help today. You'll need to teach the new routine for comp." she apologized.

"Ugh." I groaned hitting Lei's side before grabbing my keys and walking out.

I texted Cameron that I was on my way to school since he asked where I was earlier. I was running later than I usually would today.

When I parked in the senior lot, the car next to me came in. It was Luke Rivers. He's another popular, but a nicer, well mannered guy. He's a total sweetheart.

"Hi Keilani." He smiled as we got out at the same time.

"Hey Luke." I waved.

"How was your break?" He asked as we walked side by side to the main entrance.

"Fun, actually, how about you?" I asked.

"It was alright. My sister had a baby. That was probably the most exciting thing that happened." He laughed. I laughed along.

"Well congratulations." I smiled as we both entered the D building where Cameron's locker was and whatever he was doing in this building.

"Thanks. I gotta go but I'll see you around. Nice talking to you." He smiled.

"You too." I said walking towards a furrowed eyebrow Cameron.

"Why were you talking to Luke?" He asked.

"Good morning to you too." I said laughing a bit.

"Good morning baby." He said kissing my forehead as we hugged.

"Have you seen Tess? I haven't seen her in ages." I said looking around.