chapter 19。touchy touchy.

warning: slightly dirty in the beginning. skip to the •••• to continue with the chapter if you're not comfortable.

keilani

"Are you gonna fix that?" I laughed.

"Want to help me?" He smirked.

"Cameron." I warned.

"Sorry, I really didn't mean it like that. Oh my gosh I'm such an idiot-"

"It's okay. I mean I could if you want me to." I blushed.

"Keilani you don't have to I'm not going to force you into anything." He said.

"I can try." I said. Wow I sound really stupid and inexperienced. I mean I've given a blowjob before, but I was forced so...

"Keilani, it's no big deal. I'll be right back-"

"No, I want to." I said.

"Keilani, my mom and sister are right inside," He began.

"It's okay come here." I said bringing him back down.

I don't know what came over me.

His back was facing the doors of the backyard so no one could see what we were doing. The jacuzzi wasn't bubbly so it was kind of easier. He sat on the step to get in the jacuzzi so his hips were poking out of the water. I opened the front of his swim trunks and his length slapped up.

"Keilani it's fine really- ahhh." He said when I didn't respond and started to pump my hand along his hardened length.

I looked up at him to see his head rolled back, his eyes closed, and his mouth slightly open. I leaned down placing my lips at his tip and sucked.

"Fuck." He said running his hand through his hair. I slowly started to bob up and down his massive length. I hollowed my cheeks and released with a 'pop' noise.

"Shit, do that again." He said. I gladly hollowed my cheeks around him again.

"I'm coming, damn." He said as I quickened my pace. He came in my mouth and I swallowed wiping my cheek. He sighed and quickly put his swim trunks back on.

"That was hot." He laughed pecking my forehead. I blushed and got up jumping back into the pool. I felt him jump in after me and I swam back up. He grabbed my waist and connected our lips. I smiled into the kiss just as we heard a voice come from the doors.

••••

"We made a late lunch slash early dinner if you guys are hungry?" Sierra asked slightly laughing. Cameron nodded at her and she went back inside.

"Hungry?" He asked. I nodded. He pecked my cheek and we got out. I grabbed a towel from my bag drying myself off. I put my shirt back on. I didn't feel like putting my shorts back on, Cameron wanted to go back in the jacuzzi when we finished eating. We walked in the house immediately smelling something cheesy.

"I made grilled cheeses and tomato soup." Gina said smiling towards us.

"It looks delicious." I complimented.

I sat down at the table with Cameron next to me. We said grace then began to eat. It was honestly amazing. I was about to take another bite when Cameron placed his hand dangerously close to my crotch.

"So Keilani I heard you are from Hawaii?" Sierra questioned.

"Yeah actually. I was born there then my parents decided to move to California when I was, uh-" I paused as Cameron went higher up my inner thigh. I quickly kicked his leg and I heard him chuckle under his breath.

"When I was 10, my older brother, Jaxon, was 13 turning 14 soon, and my baby sister, Leiya, was 7 turning 8 soon. They're both December babies. When we finally moved in, in California, my parents had my youngest sister Mona, 3 years later." I explained.

"Wow, you have quite a family." Gina said.

"Yeah, they're a handful, but it's all good. I love them all." I smiled at the thought.

"So what does your mom and dad do?" Gina asked.

"My mom owns a family business from Hawaii. We own a link of Polynesian Dance studios." I said.

"And my dad-" I began.

"Keilani-" Cameron tried stopping me because he knew it was a touchy subject for me. I told him about my dad a couple days ago.

"Oh honey, it's okay if that's personal for you." Gina said.

"It's fine, really. Uh he died in a plane crash after my youngest sister was born." I said taking a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry." Everyone said basically.

"It's okay, well now it is. We've moved on and we still live our lives." I smiled.

"Wow Cameron, you've chosen an amazing young lady." Gina smiled warmly. I smiled and blushed looking down. Cameron's hand interlocked our fingers together and he brought my hand up kissing it lightly.

"Well, we're going to hang out in the jacuzzi for a bit then come back in when it starts to get cold." he said standing up. We grabbed our plates bringing them to the kitchen. When we were finished cleaning them we walked to the backyard. The cold air instantly hitting me as we opened the doors.

"It's already cold. Can we not go back in the water?" I asked rubbing my arms.

"Yeah. I can make a fire." He suggested pointing to a bonfire pit they had. I nodded and smiled. Cameron put a shirt on and grabbed a few blankets. He placed them on the little cushiony outdoor couch by the fire. I grabbed the sweats I brought and slipped those on. I took my hair out from its ponytail, brushing through it a couple times. I made my way to the couch just as Cameron finished the fire. He sat down on the couch and patted the space between his legs. I sat in between his legs and he wrapped the blankets around us. I pulled my legs up leaning back into his chest. My butt was between his legs and my legs stretched over his right leg.

"I love moments like these." He said kissing my head while rubbing my back.

"Me too." I sighed happily moving my head to his shoulder, placing my hand on his chest. I smiled up at him as he smiled back pecking my lips.

The fire was warming us up as I closed my eyes. I cuddled closer to Cameron when my eyes felt heavy. He wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Goodnight, Keilani."