chapter 38。prom. {part three}

Hey my people! Super sorry it took forever; I've got other stuff I've had to deal with.

Finals are also coming up so I'll try my best to update. But I do like long chapters so that does take awhile also. I'm so so so sorry for the delay in getting this chapter up.

Hope you enjoy part three ;)

keilani

•April 23rd, Prom day•

"Keilani!" My mom yelled.

"Yes?" I yelled back.

"Leiya is here. Come down now please!" She said. I looked at my outfit one last time, checking everything. Then I remembered my earrings I needed to add. Once they were in I triple checked everything and began to go downstairs.

Prom was soon, but we were all going to take pictures at our church together, go out to eat then head to prom

Once I entered I saw Tess downstairs, looking flawless as always.

(Carrington is legit goals)

"Tessa Rose! You look hot!" I smiled walking down the stairs.

"Keilani Loretta! You look hot!" She responded.

(Btw, in the Richards family the kids names are Hawaiian and their middle names are Italian XD)

"Awh, thank you babe. Where's Lei mom?" I asked hugging Tess and looking at my mom.

"She'll be down soon, go get the boutonnières from the refrigerator." She said. I walked into the kitchen, searching through the shelves of the fridge.

"Let me see!" Tess said excitedly. I showed her the pink rose as it sat in the plastic box.

"Cute." She said. we walked back to the front of the house to see Leiya coming down the stairs. Her black dress looking beautiful as ever.