chapter 13。question.

Go vote for chapter 10!! when that chapter gets to like 8-10 votes then I'll update again (;

10 votes just cuz it's a cute chapter (((;

•Thursday, December 11•

keilani

Cameron💙: Good morning(:

Me: Good morning☺️

The next day I went to school, obviously. I changed into grey sweatpants, a grey sports bra, and a white sweatshirt from PINK with my black converse. I tied my hair up into a messy bun adding my glasses. I decided against makeup today because I felt lazy. I got out of my car and texted Tess.

Me: You at your locker?

She responded almost immediately.

Tess💘: Yup

I locked my phone and made my way to her locker. As I walked closer I saw Cameron standing at Gabby's locker. I frowned.

I don't know. I feel like they have a thing, when I know they're just best friends.

I kept walking and he stopped talking to Gabby. I felt him grab my waist from behind spinning me around.

"You look absolutely adorable today." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you, but I have no makeup on and my eyebrows look gross." I blushed making a weird face.

He laughed, "You don't need makeup, baby."

Oh. My. Gosh.

He called me baby.

"Well, whatever." I said not knowing how to respond.

"Well, whatever." He mocked as I walked down the hallway, him trailing behind me.

"Tesssaaaa." I dragged as I came up behind her.

"Keilaniiiiii." She mocked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Cameron wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my head.

"We should all go out afterschool." Tess said.

"We should." Cameron said.

"Yeah we can go bowling or something." Tess suggested.

"Bowling? That was so random." I said.

"Damn, I was just thinking of ideas." She said playfully smacking my shoulder.

"I know I'm just kidding, you know I love you." I pouted.

"Where's Sawyer?" I asked playing with Cameron's fingers.

"I don't know actually. It's our 3 year and a half anniversary today." She frowned.

"I hope he didn't forget." She added.

"It's your anniversary and you want to go bowling with us?" I questioned.

"Oh, uh. I don't know just thought we could do something?" She said in more of a question.

I felt Cameron wave his hand around and I turned around. He put it around his neck scratching the back of it.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." Tess reassured me.

"Okay..." I trailed off as the bell rang.

"See you guys later." Tess smiled and hugged me and Cameron.