chapter 14。boyfriend.

Wow this is a long chapter. lol woohoo go me😂

Go vote for chapter 10 yeah??

I'm sorry this is taking so long I have 15-20 something written already but I want to stay ahead soooo yeah😂

Enjoyyy

•Friday, December 12•

keilani

"Keilani!!" I shot up from my bed at the sudden scream.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"You need to start waking up now, it's 6:55!" My mom yelled.

I shot up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. I stretched reaching out for my phone. I had one message.

Cameron💙: Good morning baby

Me: Good morning❤️

I smiled widely. It's official. We're together now and I'm extremely happy.

I walked to my bathroom while grabbing my towel. I turned the shower on and waited until it was hot enough. Once it was hot I got in.

After my shower I decided on what to wear. I chose a blue paisley patterned flowy tank top, a leather jacket and white jeans. I brushed through my hair, leaving the natural wave. I ran downstairs, to the kitchen. I placed my black converse on while packing my shoulder bag.

"I'll see you guys later!" I yelled to everyone who was piled in the kitchen.

"Bye!" I heard several byes throughout the house.

Once I was in my car I got a text.

Cameron💙: Can you pick me up baby? My moms car is at my sisters so she took my car.

Me: Of course be there soon.

I drove to Cameron's and knocked on the door. The door opened as I looked up. He closed his door and grabbed my waist. I got pulled into his chest. He smelled heavenly. He placed a long, sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning babygirl." He smiled down at me our foreheads touching.

"Good morning Cameron." I smiled back. He closed his eyes, leaned down placing a long, needing kiss on my lips.

"God, you're beautiful." He whispered. I blushed madly looking down and giggling a little. I grabbed his hand.

"Come on let's go." I said.

I led him to my car and he sat in the passenger side. He turned the radio on, wrapping his fingers with mine. I smiled as we entered the schools parking lot. I parked in my usual spot before letting go of Cameron's hand. We stepped out and made our way toward each other as he reconnected our hands. We walked into the building and made our way to my locker. Once we were there I let go of Cameron's hand to open it.

"Cameron!" I heard Sawyer yell.

"I'll be right back to walk you to first period okay?" He said brushing his thumb against my cheek. I nodded and he pecked my lips before going over to Sawyer, Gilinsky, Taylor, and the rest of the boys.

I grabbed my History book and my bag, making my way over to Tess's locker. She stood there getting her stuff ready for class.

"Hey Tess." I said.

"Hey babe." She said and we hugged.

"So, how's you're boyfriend?" She said, her eyebrows raising and a smirk plastered on her face.