chapter 11。studio.

OMG I'm so close to 1k votes on You and I!! Thanks for everyone who did read and vote for it! Ahhh it's amazing thank you guys so much!!

Oh and I felt like updating so here ya go :))))

keilani

I woke back up to someone shaking me. I instantly felt refreshed from my recent nap. I felt my forehead and I seemed to have a normal temperature.

"Keilani, wake up." Lei said.

"Okay, okay. I'm awake. why?" I questioned rubbing my eyes and removing the blanket from me. Leiya smirked down at me and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Cameron.

"Cameron!" I said shocked and covered my face.

"Hi Lani." He chuckled.

"I'll go." Leiya laughed walking out, I'm assuming.

"Keilani." Cameron laughed pulling my hands away from my eyes. I met his beautiful chocolate brown ones, that I love, and melted.

"How are you feeling?" He asked pushing a piece of loose hair behind my ear and handing me my glasses.

"I'm way better than yesterday." I smiled putting my glasses back on.

"Tess and Sawyer should be here soon." Cameron informed me.

I nodded and yawned stretching my arms and legs. The doorbell rang causing me and Cameron to get up and go to the door.

"Babe!" Tess said hugging me as soon as I opened the door.

"Hey Tess." I said hugging her back.

"Sawyer!" Sawyer said joining the hug. I laughed and let go.

"How're you feeling? Feels like no more fever." Tess asked feeling my forehead.

"I'm better now, thank you for asking. And yeah I think I don't have a fever anymore." I said leading them all to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Cameron." Tess said finally noticing him.

"Wow, you just noticed me?" He laughed.

"Oops." She shrugged and then laughed sitting on top of the counter.

"Tess, your mom texted." Sawyer said handing her her phone.

"Awh, she said to come home. I gotta go but I'll text you okay?" She said to me. I nodded.

"Come on Sawyer, you're my ride home." She said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Bye guys." Sawyer said waving and wrapped an arm around Tess. They walked out of the kitchen and I turned to Cameron.

"Want to go upstairs?" I questioned.

"Sure." He said. I grabbed his hand and we walked up the stairs to my room.

"Want to watch TV?" I asked and opened my door.

He nodded and sat on my bed. I gave him my remote and I walked to my bathroom. I quickly washed my face and hands. I looked in the mirror and made sure my hair was okay.

I went back out to see him watching Family Guy. He smiled at me and I sat on the bed next to him. He pulled me closer and I snuggled up in him. We watched for a bit and I began tracing random figures on his shirt.

"Keilani?" Cameron asked. I hummed in response. He pulled my chin up and I looked straight into his eyes. I immediately got pulled into them and he leaned down toward my face.

Our lips connected and a tingling feeling erupted all over me. I kissed him back slowly and gradually the kiss got a bit more heated. I sat up and he brought my hips around him. I straddled his waist and his tongue grazed my bottom lip. I opened my mouth as his tongue explored my mouth. He leaned forward and hovered himself over me. My hand ran through his hair and there was a knock at my door.

"Keilani?" I heard my mom say.

Cameron got up quickly and I sat up too fixing my hair and casually walking to the door. I saw Cameron look a bit more casual and grabbed the remote flipping through the channels.

"Hey mom." I said as I opened my door.

"Hey honey, how's your head- oh hey Cameron." My mom said waving toward him.

"Hi Mrs. Richards." He said smiling. She smiled at him sweetly.

"My head is way better and I have no fever anymore." I said.

"Oh good. I need you to come help me at the studio, do you mind?" She asked.

"Not a problem, I'll see if Cameron wants to go." I said and my mom nodded before leaving my room.

"Want to come watch me teach Polynesian dance?" I asked going back over to him and straddling his waist again.

"Of course I'll go." He said placing his lips back to mine.

I smiled into the kiss and released getting up and changing into my red skirt, kinda like Lilo's red dress, that type of pattern and a white bandeau top. I placed one of my red flower crowns around my head and walked out to find Cameron on his phone.

"You look amazing." He said as he looked up from his phone.

"Thank you. Now come on. My mom should be waiting. The next class starts in 35 minutes." I said. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the studio. We walked downstairs and my mom, Lei and Nash, and Mo were waiting. Lei was wearing her white bandeau top like mine but with a blue skirt, and Mo was in her black bandeau beaded top and a purple tye-dye skirt.

"Let's go children." My mom said and we piled in her grey Ford Escape. My mom and Mo in the front, Nash and Lei in the middle, and Cameron and I in the back.

We arrived at the studio and we all got out going to the front. My mom walked in, instantly being greeted by everyone.

"I'll be back." I told Cameron. He nodded staying in the main lobby with Nash and they began talking.

I smiled and said hi to everyone and went into our office. I checked the next class and it was older girls and guys like my age. I took my hair down from my bun and fixed it. I adjusted my flower crown and stepped out from the office.

I walked out and saw Cameron talking to some girls. I frowned a bit and just made my way to my dance room in the studio. My mom said that's where they, the girls and guys class my age, would be. I turned the lights on and began stretching when everyone came in. I saw Cameron walk a girl named Nicole to the class. Cameron made eye contact with me and smiled. I slightly smiled back and turned away getting up to teach the class.