chapter 15。pizza.

soooooo sorry it took so long. I have school and I have not been writing as much. sorry :(

keilani

Wow, homecoming is tomorrow. I already have my dress ready because Cameron asked me yesterday. Even if he didn't I still had my dress ready.

I was making some pizza to surprise Cameron at his house, when Mo came into the kitchen.

"Ooh who's the pizza for?" She asked about to grab a piece of pepperoni. I slapped her hand away.

"It's for Cameron." I smiled as the first pizza I made finished. I took it out and placed it in a pizza container.

"Tell mom I went to Cameron's house yeah?" I asked.

"Sure." She shrugged and took the left over pepperoni. I walked to the door, heading to my car. I then texted Cameron.

To: Cameron💙
Do you like pizza?

From: Cameron💙
Random, but yes I do like pizza😂 Who doesn't?

To: Cameron💙
Okay cool

From: Cameron💙
Why baby?

To: Cameron💙
Just a question

From: Cameron💙
Mhm sure

To: Cameron💙
It is

From: Cameron💙
You're cute

To: Cameron💙
You're cuter

From: Cameron💙
Not true

To: Cameron💙
Okay stop texting me I'm driving

From: Cameron💙
Be safe cutey

I blushed madly and parked in Cameron's driveway. I grabbed my pizza and my bag walking up to their front door. I knocked and Gina answered. Once she saw me I put my finger over my mouth.

"Kei!-" She quickly shut her mouth.

"Keilani! What a surprise! What's up hun? Please, come inside." She whispered-yelled happily. I smiled and walked inside.

"I made Cameron a pizza, I know random, but I just thought I'd visit him." I smiled.

"Awh, hun that's so sweet of you. Oh and I heard you two are together now." She slightly smirked.

I blushed, "Yeah."

"That's great, I'm really happy for you two. You seem to make him really happy. He's upstairs in his room, I believe, so feel free to go up when you're ready." She smiled and walked to the kitchen, I think.

I walked up the stairs quietly making my way to his room. I peeked through the door to see he wasn't in his dark room. I walked in and looked in his bathroom door. He was there drying his hair and put some sweatpants on.

He must've got out of the shower.

I walked back out of his room to knock. I didn't want to seem weird by just standing there in his room with a box of pizza waiting for him to come out. I heard his foot steps come out of the bathroom so I knocked.

"Mom?" He asked opening the door.

"Oh, hey baby." He smiled slightly surprised and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in for a quick little kiss.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Come on." He said.

"Door open kids." Gina said walking by the door. Cameron left the door open as I walked to his desk, sitting on his chair.

"What's this?" He questioned.

"I made you a pizza." I laughed. He opened the container and the warmness of the pizza filled the room.

"Thank you, you're so cute." He said pecking my cheek.

"I don't know, I just felt like making something." I laughed.

"Well, I appreciate you taking time in making me food." He laughed taking a piece.

"No problem, I was just really bored. I also thought we could watch movies, if you want." I suggested taking piece also.

"This is amazing, oh my gosh." He said as he chewed.

"Thanks, I made everything from scratch." I said proudly.

"Damn baby." He said and winked. That was hot.

"Oh and yes, I say movie night." He said leading me to his bed. We sat down next to each other with the pizza in front of our laps.

"What movie?" He asked looking through his DVDs.

I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and trying to tippy toe looking over his shoulder.

"Hm, This is the End." I said pointing at the movie case. He nodded putting the disc in. We got back on the bed and he sat closer to me. I took my phone out going to snapchat. I put the front face camera and flash on since it was dark.

"Smile." I said smiling to the camera. He smiled and I snapped the picture.

"Send it to me." He said. I nodded saving it to my camera roll. I continued on sanpchat putting the description as, "movie night with him🎥" and adding it to my snapchat story. I sent the picture to him and rested my head on his bare shoulder. He went on his phone while the movie began. He put his phone down and I felt my phone buzz.

Instagram:

-picture with Cameron and Keilani-

movie night with my favorite girl and now, favorite pizza🍕❤️

I smiled and looked up at him to see him smiling. He looked down at me as I leaned up and placed a long, slow kiss. It gradually got more passionate and we began to make out. His tongue grazed my lip as he proceeded to open my mouth. I opened up a bit and his tongue explored my mouth. He tasted like pizza, but I'm sure I did too.

The kiss slowed down and I pecked his lips a couple of times before releasing. He smiled kissing my forehead and turned back to the tv watching the movie; I did the same, looking back at the tv.

We were on our 3rd movie and my eyes felt heavy. "Cameron?" I asked yawning.

"Baby, it's late. Go to sleep." He said looking down at me pushing my hair out of my face.

"But- okay, can you pass me my phone so I can text my mom?" I asked yawning again. He grabbed my phone that was on his bedside table on my right. He handed it to me and I texted my mom.

To: Mama💋
Hey mom. I'm really too tired to drive back home right now, so is it okay if I stay at Cameron's tonight?

From: Mama💋
As long as his mom is home and is okay with it I'm okay with it honey.

To: Mama💋
Okay let me ask

"Is your mom okay with me being here? And sleeping in the same bed as you?" I asked.

"Yeah. She trusts me." He said.

"Okay." I said.

To: Mama💋
His mom is okay with it. Goodnight mom I love you, see you tomorrow.

From: Mama💋
Okay be good. I will see you tomorrow La La love you more.

I smiled and put my phone back on Cameron's bedside table. I scooted down more in his comforter and he joined me. I put my head on his chest wrapping my arm around his torso. I felt Cameron kiss my temple a couple of times before I fell asleep in his arms.