chapter 36。prom. {part one}

Blessing you all with the picture above or on the side ;)

keilani

April 8th, Friday

"KEILANI RICHARDS!" Tess screamed as she entered my room.

"Shit, Tess, what the hell?" I groaned rolling over.

"It's 6:00 get up! We're going prom dress shopping today! Well, after school of course." She said pushing me.

"Okay, okay. But Cameron hasn't even asked me." I said.

"He will. I know he will. He's your boyfriend for Christ's sake." She said rolling her eyes at me. I groaned again rolling on my back opening one eye.

"Don't be a turd, butthole." She said flicking my forehead.

"Ugh, why are you here?" I said dragging out the word 'here'.

"I'm here to get you ready for today." She said shifting through my closet. She chose one of my flowy tank tops, ripped white skinny jeans, and my black combat boots.

"Put it on Keilani." She said laying it out on my bed. I groaned one last time before getting up. She laughed as she went to my vanity and began messing around with my makeup.

"I'm going to get ready." I said brushing my teeth and doing my business in the bathroom. I finished brushing my hair leaving it in its natural state.

"Come on Keilani!" Tess yelled from outside of my bathroom. I walked out flipping her off before shoving her away from my vanity. I began to do my makeup filling in my eyes brows a bit, adding eyeshadow, contouring (somewhat), and adding lip balm to my lips.

"Okay let me get dressed then we can go." I informed her. She nodded. Once I was finished we walked downstairs, eating some cereal. Before we left, she decided to take a picture of me and my outfit.

"You look hot

"You look hot." She smirked.

"Whatever, wait what are you doing?" I looked at her phone to see she was sending it to Cameron.

"You're so weird." I laughed smacking her side. She shrugged as I drove us out of the driveway and headed to school. As I parked my car, Cameron and Sawyer came out of the main building to the parking lot. Tess got out hugging Sawyer tightly. I got out just as Cameron came to my side.

"Hi beautiful." He said placing his lips on mine.

"Hi." I breathed out as we parted.

"So, how is my Keilani doing?" He asked brushing my hair back. I smiled up at him adoringly.

"I am amazing, baby." I said as I ran my fingertips through his hair. I kissed him again this time adding a bit of tongue. He groaned as I pulled back, my teeth biting his bottom lip.

"Please don't have sex in front of us, you two." Tess said fake barfing. I laughed into Cameron's chest as they joined the laughter. We all left for class as the bell rang shortly after.

•At softball practice•

"Lani!" Rayna, one of my teammates, said.

"Rayyy," I smiled hugging her. "What's up?"

"I need to show you something in the bin." She said. The bin is where all of the gear is for the field. Balls, buckets, bases, rakes and all of the essential stuff you need for the softball field.

We walked into the bin and I looked around.

"What do you need to show me?" I said. She showed me that we got new balls and it was sort of random but I went with it anyway. 

"So, was that all?" I laughed.

"Yeah um, one second." She said. She walked out of the bin and told me to come out. We walked out and I saw most of the girls with their phones recording. I looked to see Jacqlyn, Sara, Rayna, Willow, and Kelsie standing at home plate with signs in their hands. Cameron came out with a softball that had writing all over it. The girls raised their signs each one having a letter, but Kelsie with a question mark.

A promposal.

"Keilani, will you go prom with me?" He asked as I approached him.

"Yes." I smiled grabbing the softball. I wrapped my legs around his waist hugging him tightly.

"I love you." I said into his ear.

"I love you more." He said. I smiled as I gave him a short sweet kiss then released. All the girls were cheering happily. I got down from him and we all cleared away. Coach Randy came to the field and I gave Cameron a quick kiss goodbye.

•After practice•

"Bye Lani!" Willow smiled as I walked away. I waved goodbye and brought my phone out.

Tess💩❤️: I'll pick you up in two hours!!

Me: okayyyyy

I walked to my car driving back home. Even though Tess came with me this morning, she got a ride after school because of me having practice.

As I arrived home, I noticed my mom outside talking to Leiya on the porch.

"What's going on?" I asked as I got out.

"Nothing. Just sitting outside, waiting for you. Leiya and I are coming with you for dress shopping." My mom said.

"Okay, Tess is coming to pick us up in two hours." I said. It was currently around 3 o'clock.

"Do you know what you're looking for Lani?" Lei asked.

"Simple, sexy, but still elegant I guess. I don't even know." I laughed slightly as we made it to my room. She stayed on my bed while I went to my connected bathroom. I stripped getting in the shower washing away all the dirt and sweat. As I finished Lei knocked on the door.

"Do you want the clothes you laid out?" She asked. I told her yes and she placed them on my counter. I got out drying myself thoroughly. I straightened my hair as I finished changing. I got out and Lei wasn't in the room. I sat on the floor where my mirror was. I put my hat on and took a selfie.

Once satisfied with my look, I walked out going downstairs

"Tess will be here in 5." I told them and they nodded staying in their spots on the couch.

woohoo prommmm

vote and comment your thoughts!