chapter 29。wifey.

warning: this will contain sexual content so don't read if you're uncomfortable. k bye.

cameron

Monday, December 29•

"Keilani." I said walking into the kitchen to see her cooking.

"Whaaaat." She dragged on.

"Your beautiful ass is hanging out of your shorts." I said coming behind her and running my hands down her ass.

"Yes I realized. Thanks for stating the obvious." She said laughing. She was currently making us some breakfast for dinner. After the drive back to Chino, my house was closer so she decided to just stay the night at my house. Her mom was okay with it as long as my mom was home, and she is.

"I couldn't help but point it out. You look hot, like if you were my hot wife who cooks great ass food." I smirked slightly, pushing her hair away to kiss her neck.

"Stop Cameron." She said hesitantly. I couldn't help it. She's irresistible. I've always had my eyes on her when she ran into me at school. Her body had my head spinning.

"Stop Cameron." I mocked. She moaned as I found her sweet spot that was just below her right ear more towards the back of her neck.

I kept sucking, enough to have the blood rush to that area creating a hickey. Mine.

"I love you." I mumbled kissing up her neck and placed another kiss to her jaw. She hummed in response as I suddenly turned her around, picked her up and placed her on the counter.

"Cameron!" She squealed quietly, knowing my mom was in her room upstairs. And knowing her, since it was barely 10:15, she was most likely awake with Jake.

I quickly reconnected my lips to her lips in a hungry kiss. She ran her hands through my hair as my tongue slipped into her mouth. My arms looped around her waist as she moaned into my mouth. Her legs opened; her hands left my hair to pull me between her legs. My front pressing directly against her sensitive area. She moaned loudly into my mouth as I groaned.

Suddenly, the bacon in the pan cracked loudly with the oils.

She pulled back panting.

"I should, um, finish." She stuttered. She jumped down from the counter. I chuckled at her embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed baby." I said going to the side of her, watching as she flipped the bacon over while I mixed the waffle mix. 

"I'm not." She denied.

"Whatever." I said my eyebrows raising as I began to make the first waffle.

"Can you hand me the eggs please?" She asked. I handed her the eggs as she put it aside to place the bacon pieces on a separate plate. As she proceeded with the eggs, I made more waffles.

"That was delicious." I said sitting back on the couch. Keilani came back in with a throw blanket around her body.

"Cold?" I asked.

"Mhm." She said shivering a little. I opened my arms as she gladly came into them sitting on the couch. She hummed in appreciation.

"What are we going to watch?" She asked. I was skimming through Netflix on the Apple TV. As I skimmed through my other hand was placed under the blanket and on her knee.

"I was thinking How I Met Your Mother?" I asked as I gently grazed my thumb along her thigh.

"Okay." She said snuggling even more into me. I let go of the controller to wrap my left arm around her. My right hand went back to her thigh going a little higher than last time.