chapter 9。glasses.

cameron (lol bish wut)

School just ended and I wanted to invite Lani over. I walked down the hallway that her locker was in and I ran into Sawyer and Tess.

"Hey Cameron." Tess smiled.

"Hi." I said giving her a side hug.

"Hey Sawyer." I said. He nodded and smiled.

"Have you seen Keilani?" I asked looking down the hallway and saw she wasn't by her locker.

"Um, I just talked to her. She was by her locker." Tess shrugged.

"It's okay, thank you. I'll find her." I said and waved bye. I walked down the hallway more and Gabby came up to me.

"Hey Gab." I smiled hugging her.

"Hey Cam. Want to hang out, like now?" She asked.

"Uh, I wanted to hang out with Keilani, but-"

She cut me off, "Oh, nevermind. it's okay. We'll hang out this weekend yeah?"

"Of course. I'll always make time with my bestie." I said.

I saw Keilani enter the building and she looked straight at me. She smiled and waved. I smiled back and waved.

"I gotta go, but I'll text you later." I said and she nodded tippy-toeing and hugging me around my neck. I hugged back and we separated.

"Hey." I smiled at Keilani kissing her cheek.

"Hey there." She smiled.

"Want to come over?" I asked.

"Yeah. But, I need to go talk to my sister. I drove her here and I just need to give her my keys. Will you be able to drive me home?" She asked.

"Definitely." I said.

We walked to the parking lot and I saw Nash talking to Leiya by Keilani's car.

"Cam!" Nash yelled and we shook hands and hugged.

"Hi Leiya." I said.

"Hi." She stuttered. I chuckled.

"I'm going over Cameron's house so tell mom where I am please. Oh, and don't break my car." Lani said to Leiya.

"Don't worry." Leiya smiled.

"Bye." I said and Keilani nodded towards Leiya.

I put my arm around her waist and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in putting her bag in front of her. I walked to my side and got in. I drove to my house and we entered.

"Mom! I'm home! Keilani's here!" I yelled throwing my keys on the counter. My mom came out with Jake and smiled.

"Hi Keilani." She smiled.

"Hi." Keilani blushed.

"Okay well we're going upstairs." I said.

She nodded and I grabbed Keilani's hand. We walked up the stairs before hearing,
"Door open Cameron!"

"Okay!" I replied and we got to my room.

"Since we have no homework, want to watch a movie?" I asked.

She nodded and took her shoes off going on my bed and making herself comfortable. I put Netflix on and grabbed the remote for the Apple TV. I sat down next to her, giving her the remote while I put my blanket over us.

She had her legs Indian style. Then she dropped the remote and placed her hand on her eyes.

"Ow." She said.