chapter 25。christmas love.

Merry Christmas!

cameron

Did she really say it back? Now that I think of it it's really early for our relationship. Maybe I shouldn't have said it? Who am I kidding I fucking love her.

"Cameron?" She said.

"Yeah, sorry." I laughed.

"Is it too soon?" She asked.

"Well... I know we both mean it. I mean, I know I really mean it..." I said.

"Okay, well I feel the same way." She said. I could practically see her smile.

"Good." I yawned.

"Someone tired?" She said.

"I guess. I could talk to you forever though." I said.

"Cameron." She awed.

"It's true." I said.

"I could talk to you forever too baby." She said.

"I love it when you call me baby." I smiled.

"Ugh, are we one of those couples now?" She groaned.

I laughed lowly, "I guess."

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more baby."

。8 days later, Christmas Day; Thursday, December 25th。

keilani

"Keilani wake up!!" I heard someone yell. I popped one eye open groaning, only to see Finn my 7 year old cousin.

"Finny!" I exclaim happily.

"Did you sleep so Santa could come?" I smiled hugging the bundle of love.

"Yeah! Santa came you have to see the tree!" He said excitedly.

"Okay, let me get ready and you go back downstairs with Mona and Lei or Jax. I'll be down soon." I said and he nodded getting up from my bed and running out of my room in his reindeer pajamas my Aunt Kalea (his mom, my mom's youngest sister) bought him.

I sat up stretching. I pulled my hair into a messy bun then pulled my grey robe. I slipped my tan slippers on making my way down stairs.

It's been about a week since Cameron and I have said 'I love you' for the first time. Our relationship has just gotten even better. I feel like we're closer. He's just so sweet and amazing it's heartwarming.

"Merry Christmas Lani!" Everybody yelled once I came down from my room.

"Awh Merry Christmas!" I smiled hugging everyone.

"Can I see Cameron again?" Emelie asked cheekily.

"Let me see if he's awake first." I laughed and pulled my phone from my sweater pocket. I mean after all, it was barely 8:00 am.

I checked my phone to find no notifications.

"I'll call him in thirty minutes okay?" I said picking her up and pecking her cheek. She giggled nodding as I let her down.

"Presents now!!" Sage my other cousin said clapping his hands rapidly. He's 4 and Carly and Finn's younger brother.

"Okay let's wait until everyone wakes up first and gets to the house." Aunt Kalea said to Sage. He nodded and walked back over to the tree admiring all the presents.