chapter 6。date.

10 votes for next chapter?

keilani

"There." Tess said as she finished curling the ends of my hair and putting it into a cute ponytail.

"Awh, thank youuu." I smiled and hugged her.

I finished up my makeup, put new contacts in, and went back into my room.

"Well?" I asked. Sawyer wanted to choose my outfit.

"This." He said holding up one of my lace, tight dresses that my cousin gave me a while back.

"Sawyer!" Tess said smacking his arm.

"What? Guys loooove tight dresses." He smirked.

"I swear you are so inappropriate." Tess said rolling her eyes.

"Love youuuu." He smiled widely.

"I know, I love you too. But seriously what should she wear?" Tess asked sitting on Sawyer's lap.

"Uh. I actually don't know. Put something you think would be good and show me." He said.

I rolled my eyes and chose something cute. I went into my closet and changed. I came out and showed my outfit. •picture above•

"Too much?" I asked nervously biting my bottom lip.

"No, no. You look great Lani. He'll be drooling." Sawyer said smirking.

"Yeah, you look amazing babe." Tess said to me.

"Okay well he'll be here soon so, thanks you guys." I smiled and hugged both of them.

3 minutes later the doorbell rang and I heard Leiya answer. I quickly ran downstairs to stop Lei from saying something stupid. Sawyer and Tess followed.

"She's upstairs-" She said but then turned around hearing my loud steps.

"Nevermind." She said.

"Hey sorry if she was bothering you." I laughed and she punched me before going back to the family room with Nash.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

I blushed, "Thank you."

"Of course. We should go now." He said.

I nodded and said bye to everyone. I led him back to the front and we exited. We walked to his car.

"So you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked smiling.

"Nope. I like surprises." He said opening his door for me.

"Thank you. But surprises suck ass." I groaned buckling in. I saw him laughing as he went to his side.

"You'll love it I'm sure." He said and started the car. I got my phone out because it buzzed.

Lei🐸: have funnnn. use protection😉😉

Me: ha ha very funny😒 but thank you😚😚

The radio turned on and I felt a hand on my thigh. I blushed looking at Cameron's hand. We were driving for about another 10 minutes when we pulled to a beach.

"Beach? But I don't even have my bathing suit and even then, it's cold outside!" I chuckled.

"We're not going in the water, come on." He laughed and opened the door for me. He interlocked our fingers. I looked down at them.

"Sorry." He said pulling away.

I giggled, "Nk, no. It's okay. I liked it." I smiled warmly at him as he returned the smile.

"So, the pier?" I smirked at him as we began walking on it.

"Yup. I always loved going here when I was younger with my sister. Whenever our parents would fight we always came down here to this little bakery. Don't worry they don't just sell cookies and muffins." He smiled and I nodded giggling a bit. We walked down the pier. The view was amazing. We arrived to a little bakery called, "Sweet Cheek's Bakery." Cute.

"I've known the owner since forever." He said. We walked in and the smell of cake filled the air.

"Cameron, honey!" A lady yelled from behind the counter. Then all the workers greeted him.

"Hey Sweets." He smiled.

"It's her last name." He whispered and I nodded.

"Oh, you've brought a girl other than your sister this time!" She smiled smirking and laughed. I giggled.

"Thanks. But yes I have. Two please." He laughed.

"Of course honey buns." She said and led us to a table right by a big window where we can see the ocean. The sun was almost about to set.

"Here you go kids. Order anything you want." She winked.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Of course. Anything for Cam's new girly friend." She winked and walked away. I blushed.

"Sorry about her." He apologized.

"No, no. It's totally okay." I smiled.

"Wow that was really really good." I said patting my stomach.

"Definitely." He agreed. We paid and we left the shop.

"Want to go for a walk?" He asked as we walked outside.

"Sure." I smiled and I interlocked our fingers. We slowly walked down the pier. The sky was a perfect shade of yellow, orange, and pink.

"It's really pretty out here." I smiled.

"It really is." He said and stopped.

"What?" I asked, curious. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"I've always wanted to do this." He said and leaned down.

In that moment I immediately melted. My stomach churned and butterflies erupted. His hands found their way to my face and he deepened the kiss a bit. I immediately felt safe with him. It was one of those cliché moments when the coupled kisses on the bridge or in this case pier, as the sun set. I loved every second of it. We released and he rested his forehead on mine.

"Wow." Was all I could get out.

He chuckled and grabbed my waist and we continued walking down the pier and I rested my head on his shoulder.

We got to his car and he drove me back home. We got there and he walked me to my door.

"Well thank you for that. I had a very great time." I smiled.

"No problem. I had a great time too." He said as we hugged. He kept his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Cameron." I smiled leaning up.

(lol can you lean up??)

"Goodnight Keilani." He said and met me halfway his soft plump lips kissing mine.

I smiled into the kiss and I let go opening my door. I waved and walked in sliding my back down the door.

What a day.

Super sorry for not updating yesterday! I was so busy it was crazy, but I hope you enjoyed! please vote!!