chapter 12。jealous.

Go vote for chapter 10!! And this one too😂😂

And by the way Keilani is played by Julia Kelly (even though she's really not Hawaiian), Tess is played by Carrington Durham and Sawyer is played by Nate Garner.

keilani

I pressed play on my phone setting the music off. I showed everyone the moves step by step. I smiled and walked around as they did the routine. I tweaked some moves and they continued.

Class was over and I grabbed my phone from the speaker. I turned my light off. Cameron was outside the room sitting in one of the chairs. He looked up smiling.

"Hey." He said putting his phone back in his pocket. I slightly smiled and began to walk back to the lobby.

"Hey wait." He said and I stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing, why?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" He asked pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I blushed and sighed.

"I'm great." I said and he smiled at me kissing my forehead.

"Come on." He said holding my hand and we walked to the lobby.

"You are an amazing teacher." He said wrapping his arms round my waist.

"Thank you." I said.

My mom called me over and I walked to the office.

"How was class?" My mom questioned looking up from the papers she was filling out.

"Amazing! That group especially. They did great." I said excitedly.

I glanced outside the office window and saw Nicole laugh and put her hand Cameron's chest. He laughed a little, but I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable.

"Do you think we should have them help teach the younger classes? I need some volunteers." My mom asked.

I looked back down, "Yeah. I think some people need community service hours for school."

"Okay cool. I'll make flyers and send out emails to some of the students." She said and started to type something in her computer.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go back out. I think I'll go check on Mo's class." I said. My mom nodded and shooed me out.

"Keilani!" Nicole smiled as I came in sight.

"Hey Nicole." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh class was so fun!" She smiled batting her lashes at Cameron.

"Oh! This is Cameron by the way." She said "introducing" us.

"Yeah, I know him." I laughed.

"Oh! He's really funny." She said running her finger down his arm. My fists tightened.

"Well I'm gonna go. I'll see you next class Keilani. See you around Cameron." She winked and kissed his cheek. Cameron smiled at her as she left. I rolled my eyes, muttering a few profanities under my breath.

"What was that? Someone jealous?" Cameron questioned raising his eyebrows.

"No." I said rolling my eyes again, scoffing.

"Keilani." Cameron pushed.

"Cameron." I mocked and he smirked at me.

"What?" I laughed slowly backing away from him.

He came closer and I turned away running around the studio as he chased me. I ran to my dance room and he followed closing the door behind us. He picked me up and put me down as I laughed. He leaned down and kissed all over my face.

"C-cameron. Stoooop." I laughed pushing his chest.

He stopped and looked into my eyes. I smiled and he leaned down connecting our lips together. Our lips moved in sync. It was slow at first and got a bit more heated. He moved down to my jawline and up to my ear.

"Cameron." I stopped him.

"Sorry." He said worriedly.

"It's fine, really. It was great actually." I smiled and pecked his lips. We got up and I fixed my skirt.

"Let's go back." I said ruffling his hair and walked out. He grabbed my waist and spun me around. He looked down at me and stared.

"You looked really sexy moving your hips earlier." He smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed his chest.

"Seriously though. You should teach me." He said grabbing my hips and moving them. I blushed slightly and grabbed his hands and brought them to my hands. I began to walk out with him behind me.

"Come on, I want to go see Mo dance." I said and he followed me as I walked into the younger class dance room.

I sat down on the side and saw their new routine. It was amazing.

"Wow they're really good." Cameron whispered in my ear. I felt his hot breath on my neck and shivered.

"I know right?" I said turning to him. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"When's the class over?" He asked.

I looked at my phone and as it was 7:46.

"Should be over in about 14 minutes why?" I asked.

"Just asking." He said and wrapped an arm around me kissing my temple.

"Oh my gosh. Is your mom expecting you?" I asked worriedly. I wouldn't want to hold him back from being home with his mom.

"No of course not. She said it was okay to see you, since you were sick." He explained.

"Okay good." I sighed. He chuckled and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Keilani?" Cameron questioned.

"Yeah?" I asked playing with his fingers.

"Would- um, you- nevermind." He sighed. I turned to look him in the eyes.

"What?" I said as if telling him to finish what he was going to say.

"It's not important." He said reassuringly.

"Okay." I said putting my head back to his shoulder. He brought my hand to his mouth and placed a gentle kiss.

I smiled and closed my eyes happily.