chapter 31。wedding date.

guys if I don't update for a while please don't comment "update" it doesn't help getting the update any quicker. I have a life outside of this so please don't comment that.

hope you enjoy! can we get 25 votes??

keilani

Cameron💙: baby I'll be there in 15, are you almost ready?

Me: yeah I'm slipping my heels on right now.

Cameron💙: I can't wait. I haven't seen you in a week.

It was January 2 the day his cousin, (totally making this up bc idk his real cousins??) Piper, was getting married.

Me: babe it's been 1 day.

Cameron💙: 1 day too long.

Me: it's okay I missed you too.

Cameron💙: you should because I'm very missable.

Me: mhm indeed you are. I'll see you soon hang up and drive already.

Cameron💙: okay okay see you soon.

Me: bye.

I walked to the den where my mom was. She was getting ready for the new year, mainly for the studio. We're planning to have a "new year showcase competition". It'll be the biggest one we've done so far if we get through it.

"How do I look?" I asked my mom twirling in my dress. (picture above)

"Very beautiful. Was that the bridesmaid dress for Julia's wedding?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was the only decent dress I could wear to a wedding. All my others have a low cut or they're strapless." I grin sheepishly.

"Oh, all the ones Julia gave you that were hers?" She asked chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, she was a party girl mom, c'mon you knew this." I laugh.

"Julia was a what?" Julia asked passing by.

"Nothing." We said simultaneously.

"You guys are so mean!" She yelled as we laughed.

"Anyway, who's getting married again?" My mom asked.

"Cameron's cousin Piper. It's his second cousin on his mom's side." I explained. My mom nodded looking back down at papers.

"Okay, well I'll let you continue what you're doing. I'm gonna go wait downstairs for Cameron. I'll text you when we arrive and when I'll be heading home. Love you madre, have fun working!" I said blowing her kiss and walking away and down the stairs.

"Wow. Watch out the hottie in pink is making her entrance." Leiya joked as she sat in the family room watching PLL.

"Ha ha so funny. But seriously is this appropriate for a wedding?" I asked.

"Yeah you look stunning." She said reassuringly.

"Lani! You're so pink!" Em shad running in with a Princess Aurora dress on.

"You are very pink, too, my dear." I said picking her up and fixing her bangs hanging wildly about her face. Just as she was going to speak again, the doorbell rang.

"I got it. I'll see you guys later." I said. They waved bye.

I opened the door to find a very nicely dressed Cameron.