chapter 7。dreamy.

Sorry for the short and shitty chapter :/ Might do a double update for ya (;

JUST REALIZED I CHANGED THE ENDING OF THEIR DATE IN THIS CHAPTER!!! PLEASE JUST GO WITH IT XD

keilani

Cameron walked me to my door after the wonderful date at the beach.

"Thank you, for today." I smiled.

"No problem, I had fun." He said holding my hands in his.

"Goodnight Keilani." He said and leaned down kissing my cheek. He let go of me before smiling one last time and then walked over to his car. I watched him drive off and I walked back into my house.

"What happened!!" Lei screamed once she saw me in the doorway.

I swooned over the thought of tonight and I smiled like an idiot.

"Awhhh, you love him already don't you?!" She cooed.

"Yeah." I sighed happily.

"He's so dreamy and sweet and hot." I laughed.

"Dreamy?" She questioned, laughing a bit.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"Where did he take you?" She asked as I sat on the couch with her.

"Well we went to the beach." I started.

"Cute." She said.

I laughed, "I know. Then we walked along the pier, and it was perfect because the sun was about to set."

"He took me to this cute little café that apparently he went to with his older sister when they were younger, which I thought was really adorable." I paused and she awed.

"So we met the owner, who is this very sweet lady, and we sat down and ate our food. We had a great time talking with each other and we never ran out of things to say." I smiled at the thought.

"Then once we finished we walked down to the beach and we held hands and all that. Then he suddenly stopped me and-" I said.

"And what?! Did he kiss you??" Lei cut me off asking excitedly.

I laughed and blushed, "Yeah we kissed. And the most cute thing about it is that before he kissed me he said, "I've always wanted to do this." Lei gasped holding her mouth and screamed a bit.

"He is dreamy." She swooned fake fainting on the couch.

"I know." I giggled and went upstairs to change out of my clothes.

I got in the shower and cleaned myself off. Once done, I got out and dried myself, applying lotion so my skin wouldn't dry up. I decided to air dry my hair and I just brushed through it.

I changed into running shorts, a black Nike sports bra, and my Chino Huskies softball shirt. After, I made two french braids in my hair. It's off season since it's winter. I would play travel, but my mom didn't want to pay the extra money this year.

"Knock knock." Mo said at my door while knocking.

"What's up?" I asked.

"How was your date with the Cameron Dallas?" She asked fake drooling.

"Amazing." I said as she sat down on my bed grabbing a turtle stuffed animal and hugging it to her chest.

"What's he like?" She questioned. I laid down on my bed face facing the ceiling.

"He's funny, cute, amazing, adorable, hot, and just a great person all around." I smiled contently.

"I figured." She said.

"Yeah." I sighed happily.

"So you two together now??" She asked excitedly.

"No. In time Mo, in time. hopefully." I said.

"Duh! He'll definitely ask you to be his girlfriend." She said in a matter-of-factly.

"Okay, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow." Mo said patting my forehead and walking out.

I laughed and closed the door behind her. I grabbed my phone and laid down in bed. I knew my mom would still be at the studio just doing some work stuff and closing up. It was 9:44 and I texted her.

Me: Goodnight mama!

Mama💙: Goodnight La la

I laughed.

Me: Love you

Mama💙: Love you too La

I locked my phone and put it on the charger. Once my head hit my pillow my phone buzzed. I groaned getting up and checking my phone.

Cameron: Goodnight Keilani 😊

Me: Goodnight Cameron☺️

I smiled then I remembered to call Tess. I called and she picked up.

Me: GUESS WHAT

Tess💘: WHAT

Me: Cameron and I kissed!

Tess💘: Yay! But didn't you guys already kiss like yesterday?

Me: Well we did, but it was better. He's so dreamy.

Tess💘: Haha I bet. I'm happy for you boo.

Me: Thanks. I'm gonna go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow.

Tess💘: Night.

I locked my phone again and laid back down. I fell asleep, thinking about Cameron.

Again, super sorry for the shortness ://