chapter 33。future.

SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE

I really like the new wattpad update where I can add a picture in the middle of writing lol so expect that a lot XD just a heads up😂

enjoy my beautiful readers.

keilani

•February 19; Friday•

"Keilani! Cameron's here!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I responded back, going downstairs to greet my wonderful boyfriend.

"Hi baby." He said embracing me tightly.

"Hi." I smiled in his neck, taking in his heavenly scent.

"Let's go." I said leading him up the stairs to my room.

"Have you sent any college applications yet? I know it's only February but I think we should send some?" I question.

"I haven't. I've been thinking. With all of, you know, social media, I was thinking of starting MAGCON up again." He said. We made it to my room and sat down on my bed.

"That's really cool baby." I said playing with his hands that were on my legs as we were sitting across from each other on my bed.

"I know. I want to be able to meet more of my fans." He said.

"That would be so much fun. So you'll be traveling?" I said.

"Yeah. We go to different cities and have our meet and greets." He said locking our fingers together.

"So what about us?" I asked in curiosity.

"Well, I was thinking, if you are willing and if your mom would be okay with it, you could come on tour with me and travel the world with me. You could still model. I have a good friend, Bryant, who would be on tour with us taking pictures." He said.

Would I really do that? I would love to go travel with him. What would my mom think? Could I really pursue a modeling career?

Several questions ran through my head.

"Lani?" He said squeezing my hands gently.

"Yeah. I was just thinking. I would love to go traveling with you. Of course I would have to ask my mom. But I think it would be amazing to travel with you." I smiled widely, turning around and laid my head in his crossed legs. He leaned back against my headboard and began to stoke my hair.

"You know how you said you have a friend who takes pictures?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said caressing my cheek.

"Are those the pictures on your Instagram? The ones girls get all heart-eyed over?" I giggled slightly.

"Yes." He said.

"You look hot in a lot of them." I said jokingly, sort of, not really. He is hot.

"In fact I should look at some. Just because." I said picking my phone up from my bedside table.

"Fine. I know you just want to see my amazing body." He smirked as I leaned my back against his chest, my head near his neck.