7

Kyoko

I don't really get the whole Naegiri thing, we're just friends, nothing more. Though, what's odd is the fact that I trust him a lot and we've only known each other a week. 

I still have your hoodie

You can keep it, on one condition.

And what is that?

You blast a video of screaming goats whenever she mentions Naegiri for the rest of the day.

Bet

I smirked, I ended up downloading a video so that I had easier access to it. 

"Hey, Hina!" I said, walking out of my room and plopping on the couch.

"Hi Kyoko! Are you and Makoto going on a date anytime soo-" She started, I cut her off by playing the screaming goat video, causing her to burst out laughing.

"Anyways, you wanna go do something fun?" I changed the subject.

"Oooo, we should go do weird things in public." She smirked.

"I was thinking a movie or something but okay."

"I'll invite everyone else and tell them to wear the weirdest costume they have."

"Oh god," I sighed, "Well then, I might as well put a question box on my Instagram for weird dares to do."

"Yes! It'll be so much fun!" She clasped her hands together in excitement.

----------------

"Ya like my hair? Gee thanks, just bought it." Hina sang along to 7 rings, which she was playing from her phone. 

We eventually arrived at the nearest Target, which was packed because it was a Friday.

"Okay, let's go." Hina said, parking the car, she was dressed in a Phineas (Phineas and Ferb) costume.

" Hina said, parking the car, she was dressed in a Phineas (Phineas and Ferb) costume

I was in a costume of Remy from Ratatouille.