16

It had been a few weeks since we moved into the house.

Strange enough, the day felt super special, but I forgot what today was...

Until Hina texted the group chat.

MissDonutLove: PARTY AT MY PLACE FOR THE ANNIVERSARY OF NAEGIRIIIIIIIIIII

Yeah... Kyoko only sighed.

We were sitting on the couch, like usual in the morning. Kyoko was drinking her morning cup of coffee, while I, on the other hand, drank a cup of hot chocolate. Coffee was too bitter. So was tea.

"You're really childish sometimes, ya know?" Kyoko asked me, kissing my head. I smiled, currently having a whipped cream mustache.

"I know!" I say, happily.

She laughed quietly, "Should we get ready for Hina's party?"

"Later, I want cuddles for now." I mumble, setting my hot chocolate on the coffee table and hugging her.

Kyoko smiled and hugged me back, "Love you Makoto."

"Love you too." I mumble.

There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Did you invite someone?" Kyoko asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

I thought, long and hard, for a moment.

"OOoooohhhh, Komaru is coming over so we can drive her to the party!"

"Oh, ok. Well, I suppose I should get dressed now, then." She laughed, looking down at herself. She was only in some shorts and a t-shirt.

"I think you look pretty in anything." I say, in attempt to make her blush, only causing me to blush.

She smiled, "I think you look cute when you blush. Did I ever mention that?"

Komaru rung the doorbell, but I just blushed more, "You may have mentioned it once or twice..."

I then walked over to the door, opening it for her.

"Gee, about time. It's freezing!"

----

"AYYYYY ITS THE NAEGGI SIBLINGS!" Mondo said as we entered Hina's house. "AND NAEGIRI!"

"yES TIS I, THE BOOTIFUL KOMARUUUU!"

"Beautiful indeed." Toko muttered, causing her and Komaru to blush.

"Thanks Toki." Komaru held back a laugh as Hina came over to me and Kyoko.

"And the people of the day, here at last."

"Woohooo." Byakuya said sarcastically. "I'm leaving now."

"You don't even want your cOfFeE cake?!" Hina asked. "Made especially for you cause nobody else likes coffee cake???"

"Coffee cake you say..." Byakuya thought for a second. "I suppose I could stay a little while longer..."

"Great! Let's start with the games then!"

Hina brought out Twister, and a bottle.

"What first? Spin the bottle, truth or dare, or Twister?"

"Twister?" I ask. Kyoko nodded.

"Kyoko versus Makoto!" Chihiro said, clapping his hands excitedly.

"Shush, do not encourage sexual activity son." Taka said quietly.

"ALL WE NEED IS FOR KYOKO TO BE ON TOP OF MAKOTO AND-"

"HIRO!" Mondo shouted. "AND BABE, I THOUGHT WE AGREED CHIHIRO WAS TOO YOUNG!"

Mondo was looking at Taka, "Right, of course hon, I completely forgot!"

"Y'all are the same age, dumbass." Junko said. "Faster bitch!" She then said to Mukuro, who was filing her nails.

"Sorry Junko, didn't realize you treated your sister like trash."

"Well, that what you are!"

"Ok, lets get on with this." I say quickly.

Hina being the person spinning for us made me feel slightly uneasy.

Kyoko and I got to the point where Kyoko and I were so tangled up that we fell on top of each other.

Komaru and Hina started giggling psychotically, while Junko took pictures.

"And on Insta!" She smirked. "Naegiri first sexual-"

"JUNKO!" Everyone shouted.

"Sorry, my gawd." She held her hand up, rolling her eyes. "Oh I forgot I got my womb taken out of me-"

"What the fu-"

"Mondo!" Taka scowled.

"And excellent question though." Byakuya said, looking at Junko.

"Oh, some girl wanted to have kids with me, so she took my womb!"

"That's not how it works..." Hiro said. "Wait, is it? Do I have a womb?"

"No, you idiot." Byakuya shook his head.

"Oh, I know that not how it works. I wanted to see the look on her face when she figured that out though, puhuhuhuhu!"

"That's really wrong." Kyoko said.

----

We ate cake, and afterwards people began filing out.

Toko drove Komaru home, which helped Kyoko and I get out of there faster.

We drove back to our house, getting ready for nighttime.

"Good night Makoto." Kyoko said to me when we were cuddling in bed.

"Night night Kyoko!" I say, smiling as I kissed her.

She kissed me back. It was a soft, gentle kiss, but it carried much passion and love through it.

After a moment, I broke the kiss, falling asleep on her shoulder.

// *coughs* sorry Kotoko, I said the g word //