Chapter TWO

I woke up from the beaming sunlight on my face checking what the time it is, oh my it's 8:00 in the morning. Day one with the Bangtans, I got up stretching my arms up waking my body for that morning warm up. I glance around my room and it's still not sinking in that I am in a reality show with BTS. I smile at the thought of spending a whole day with them, I jump off the bed went straight to the bathroom wash up and head over to the kitchen to start the day.

Yhuna: "Morning!" seeing Jin prepping "Can I help you with anything?"

Jin: "Yes, take this." passing me some veggies smiling.

Yhuna: "How do you like them slice?"

Jin: "Dice on the onions and peppers, Julienne on the carrots."

Yhuna: "Copy that." seeing him smile again as he continue cooking.

Man, he is one gorgeous guy. A man that can cook is definitely a plus in my books. After eyeing him more I can see why his stans thinks he's a vampire, he hasn't aged since he debuted. His whole appearance is like a chef's kiss that everyone would love to have a taste. It's pretty fun cooking with Jin he's a very jolly person, he always has this never ending dad jokes and he easily laughs with the smallest things. It's a good way to start your morning if you asked me. On top of that he does know how to run the kitchen, I've learned a thing or two cooking with him. He taught me how to prep properly and flip eggs. It was a nice bonding, filling the kitchen with all smiles and giggles. Shortly after the members start popping up one by one greeting us with their good mornings. 

                                                              So this is how they start their day.

Some went straight to get their coffee fix, some just sat on the table still half asleep with their messy hair and some just grabs their morning cereal or yogurt starting their breakfast. I saw some of the members grab a cold brew inside the fridge with their picture on it, I got curious and try to stare at it more. Jimin notice my head turn when Suga was passing by me taking a sip of his drink with his face on it. 

Jimin: "You want one?"

Yhuna: "What is that?"

Jimin: "It's our sexy coffee, we have Americano and Vanilla Latte which one you like?"

Yhuna: "Americano please."

Jimin: "You got it cutie"

He took one from the fridge and open it for me since he saw me slicing some veggies. I wipe my hands on my apron and thank him for the drink. I took a sip of it and man that woke me up, it gave me an immediate adrenaline rush. The liquid boosting through my veins hyping up my body feeling the tingling sensation adding more focus. Whatever caffeine they put in this drink is definitely doing it's work, impress of the fast effect only took couple of minutes.