*Chapter ELEVEN*

Yhuna: "Yeah you're right I should slow down...but do you want me to slow down?" looking at him seductively.

He dropped his glass, picked me up, pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me intensively and it feels so fucking good

He dropped his glass, picked me up, pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me intensively and it feels so fucking good. His mouth to mine, his tongue to mine, his hand gripping on my thighs as his pelvic pressed between my legs. My body wants all of him and I feel that his body wants me too. He slowly starts to walk without putting me down while kissing my neck, my chest and my lips. He pins me one more time "Ahhhh" moaning in his ear. He opens a door, slaps my ass and walks in placing me on a counter by a window. I took the hem of his shirt helped him take it off, we gaze at each other with thirst in our eyes then he puts one hand on my face.

Taehyung: "I like you and I want you. Let me take care of you."

Yhuna: "I like you too Tae. Im Yours." as we kissed again.

He puts me down slowly standing in front of him twirling me over facing the window. He moves my hair on one side exposing my neck and starts kissing it, trickling down from my neck and shoulders. I reach over behind me unbuckle his pants caressing his member snaking to his hips gripping it. He took both of my hands place them on the counter in front of me moaning in my ear and said.

Taehyung: "Tonight I will make love to you" slowly unzipping my romper, exposing my back as he trails kisses on my spine

Taehyung: "Tonight I will make love to you" slowly unzipping my romper, exposing my back as he trails kisses on my spine. Making my body weak as I grip on the edge of the counter, making my pelvis rock back and forth wanting his touch. My romper drops to the floor, he puts both hands on my ankles leaving my heels on. "Lets leave these on it's so fucking sexy" slowly moves up to my thighs slipping my panty off giving my cheeks and thighs a little pecks here there and everywhere.

Yhuna:"Ahhhh Taaaae"

He turns me around facing him taking my lips and lifts me on the edge of the counter opening my legs and starts going downstairs. First he unattached his lips on mine then starts breathing on my skin sliding his lips to my neck landing one wet kissed on my collarbone, another one between my breast, and another one on my stomach, teasing it for the last time below my pelvic as it killed me softly.