Chapter TWENTY TWO

One good morning the sun is up, the birds are chirping and a cool breeze hits my face breathing in. Smelling then appreciating a good cup of coco, good music while reading a fresh magazine that I just picked up. I don't know what the day brings but it's starting off pretty good already. I felt relaxed living my life with no worries. I enjoyed sipping on my drink as I flip the pages of the magazine seeing BTS on the Billboard 100 as #1 for the third time this year alone. I am so proud for my boys, all their hard work and dream is finally coming into place. They are well deserved artists who definitely worth all the recognition and awards they've accepted. All of a sudden out of the blue, I feel something vibrating in my pocket.

 All of a sudden out of the blue, I feel something vibrating in my pocket

Yhuna: "Hello." taking a sip of my hot chocolate without looking who was calling.

Yhuri: "What are you doing?"

Yhuna: "Nothing just relaxing. You?"

Yhuri: "Nada just like you. why are we so boring? "

Yhuna: "You tell me, you been out and about your whole life you should know how to live YOLO by now.

Yhuri: "Haha Funny." she titters "Let's do something."

Yhuna: "Like what?! you know that I'm a grandma I don't like your lifestyle you're to wild for me."

Yhuri: "Haha! wild?! why are you such a comedian today, stop being boring and live a little."

Yhuna: "With you?! nahhhh I'm good. You're trouble."

Yhuri: "No I'm not !! take that back."

Yhuna: "Nopeee unless you come over and get me some boba, mochi and ice cream."

Yhuri: "Ohhhh ice cream ! and movie ?! ohhhh let's binge watch a new Kdrama "Tale of the Nine Tailed" leading Wookie! your hubby."

Yhuna: "Ahhhhhh yasss yasss! let's do it. Hurry come now!"

Yhuri: "Alright sounds like a plan. After I ran errands and meet my afternoon delight then I'm coming over."

Yhuna: "Ewww afternoon delight ?! clean up first before you come over. I don't want nasty germs in my house."

Yhuri: "Ohhh shut it I can shower at your house."

Yhuna: "Bye nasty!"

Yhuri: "You love me! Bye!"