Chapter SIX

Jungkook and I were playing badminton as expected the game got pretty intense because he is such a competitive young man. We didn't let the shuttlecock meet the ground as often, we kept going at it like our lives depended on it. 

Like sheeesh mannnn let me grab a grip for a sec... 

Trying to keep up with him feeling like were in a real competition. Then later on to add up the hype, we added another player to make the game more challenging and oh boy that was a mistake.

Jungkook: "Anyone else want to play badminton?" asking his hyungs after finishing our game.

Jimin: "Me" raising his hand standing up from the bean bag.

Tae: "Me!" following after Jimin coming forward with crossed arm and everything.

Jungkook: "DAEBAK! this is going to be fun!" clapping his hands before passing the rackets to Taehyung and Jimin. "Ok let's pick team." putting his racket over his shoulder. "Yhuna and...." before finishing.

Taehyung: "Yhuna and I will play against you and Jimin" cutting off JK standing next to me.

Jungkook: "Awhe, OK Hyung" saying sadly because he wants to be paired with me.

After couple rounds of games, I heard my stomach rumbling and start getting light headed. My vision starts spinning, so I held my forehead feeling my head throbbing with massive headache.

Yhuna: "Guys break?!" squinting my eyes because of the pain "I think I'm gonna take a break." I start walking towards the deck.

Taehyung: "Are you ok? Do you need anything?" he ask in concern trying to care for me.

Yhuna: "I'm OK thanks" I replied smiling for him not to worry "Continue playing I'll be fine"

RM: "You sure?" pausing his game of ping pong with Jin "They can stop and wait for you"

Yhuna: "No its OK, I think I'm just hungry and got light headed. Just play you guys I know everyone's having fun, I can manage."

Catching my breath walking back to the house, I went to the fridge grabbing a quick snack and sat on the table. I glance outside from time to time being fond watching the boys argue that one of them is cheating.

Ayyyy boys will always be boys....

Shaking my head and continue to fill up my stomach with some yummy yogurt. After finishing my snack, I grabbed some water bottles and towels for everyone. I notice a banana while passing by the kitchen I took one of the bananas peeling it on the way out.

Yhuna: "Water & Towels break guys?" holding both items up.

The members stops what their doing and came up to me. They all lined up like pre-schoolers and thanked me one by one while getting their stuff. As for me I smiled at them like their lucky teacher who secretly has a crush of each and one of them. After being their assistant, I sat at the edge of the platform eating a banana peacefully enjoying every bite. Out of nowhere JK surprised me from the back taking a bite of my banana.

Jungkook: "Thank you cutie!" winking at me.

I just smiled at him and I can't resist his sense of humor. Yoongi on the other hand observed me and the boys from afar while reading a book in between.

 Yoongi on the other hand observed me and the boys from afar while reading a book in between