Chapter NINE

We all finished dinner, it was delicious as usual thanks to our chef Jin. After the amazing meal Jimin and Suga had an idea to do a karaoke and a drink up night. We all gathered in the karaoke room as Suga was passing down alcohol to each and everyone. He is very knowledgeable when it come to alcohol he is the perfect barista/bartender in the group.

Suga: "Yhuna what would you like to drink?"

Yhuna: "Whisky splash of sprite on the rocks."

Suga: "Ahhhh nice, hard drinker I like that."

Yhuna: "You didn't expect that huh, hehe."

Suga: "Nope I didn't, I was more expecting Midori Sour or Sex in the beach."

Yhuna: "Haha not this girl, I like the real stuff.

I skim over the living room, I see Jungkook and Jimin mostly hugging the mic. Tae and Jin sitting on the couch listening to JK and Jimin as the rest of the gang just hung out on the table while zipping on their drinks. Then the night got deeper, everyone was getting more and more intoxicated and the singing got louder. But as for me, I feel good finishing my third cup pouring my fourth one.

Suga:"Are you sure you're going for one more Yhuna?" questioning my action.

Yhuna:"Yessssir, don't worry I will take this one slow." winking at him.

RM:"Whiskey is not my cup of tea, give you props for downing that."

Yhuna: "It's so good once you get use to it." as I spin my glass making the ice melt faster.

Jimin: "Cutie! take a shot with me." bumping into me smiling like a mochi.

Yhuna: "Awww Jimin, I'm pretty messed up already." pouting my face hoping he'll let it slide.

" pouting my face hoping he'll let it slide

Jimin: "Just one shot." tilting his head so close to my face giving me that please sexy look.

His handsome features was only inches away from me, I felt a light puff hitting my lips making me hold my breath. Feeling a light heat creeping in my body sensing in my core causing me to cringe.

Dang I don't know how much I can handle this... 

Poorly being allured and being charmed by all of the members every single time. All I know right now is that I'm one lucky bitch being surrounded by these gorgeous men. I was so mesmerize by his gorgeous face and smile just surrendered without a fight.

Yhuna: "OK" I sigh in defeat "Just one...for you." giving in hopelessly.

Well who can say NO to that face...

Freak. I just hope that I don't passed out or make a fool of myself tonight, as I watch Jimin pouring the alcohol into the shot glasses. He took both glasses passing one to me and keeping one for himself before we cheered but we got interrupted by an adorable drunkie.