Chapter FIVE

Finally seeing the house from the long drive from the city. As much I love the view of nature, there's also a time it's evil twin comes out and play. What I meant by that is driving through forest in the dark with no street lights guiding the windy road turning a good drive into a nightmare. But I am happy that it's all over now, taking off my seat belt opening the door.

Taehyung: "You survive." smiling at my state.

Yhuna: "Huh what you mean?" I close the car door after stepping out.

Taehyung: "You being scared of my driving." he giggles tucking his hands inside his pocket.

Yhuna: "Noooo." saying in low tone looking away feeling guilty.

Taehyung: "You're alright now were back home." caresses my head giving comfort.

I smile at him and see the other members driving in. Now we are all back in the house chilling in the second living room by the kitchen. The team decided to order pizza for dinner tonight, the perks of being in the house full of boys they pick a meal in a snap. No long debates or complications no yadiyadiya or blah blah blah. Once the pizza got delivered we gathered around the table eating the delicious Hawaiian & Combo pizza. We just hanged out and have a good time.

Jungkook: "Yhuna I have a question?" taking a big bite of his hawaiian pizza.

Yhuna: "Yes JK?" puts my focus on him.

Jungkook: "Do you have a bias out of all of us" wiping his lips with his sweater.

I was surprise with his question because didn't expect that they will be curious with this kind of stuff.

Yhuna: "Does it matter if I have one or not?"

Jungkook: "Not really...I was just curious."

Yhuna: "Well all of you guys are precious to me...but you're right I do have a bias." 

Everyone turn their heads towards me being on a hot seat waiting for an answer like those in a game show. It's so daunting and scar,  if I say the wrong thing I will be doom for all eternity. Well that's a bit extreme but yeah you know what I mean.

Yoongi: "Well?" facing me crossed arm just glaring.

Hobi: "Who is it?" anticipating a curious answer.

Jin: "Of course it's me! I'm worldwide handsome you know." putting his hand under his chin.

Jimin: "Don't tell me it's ME!" straightening his shoulders feeling confident.

RM: "Yhuna...we're all waiting" all curious while Taehyung stayed quiet and just listening in.

Yhuna: "Ahhhhh" hesitating. "I love you all and please don't hate me but... you can't help having a favorite you know" I giggled.

I can see all of their eyes getting bigger, tilting their heads on one side waiting and anticipating for my answer. I took a deep breath thinking twice if I should do it or not.

Yhuna: "The winner is...." looking at him being busy stuffing his face with his pizza. "JK!"

 "JK!"