Chapter THIRTEEN

We got back from the market and the house seemed empty because the lights were off. Jungkook parked the car and quickly went inside to turned on the light and asks for help. I got out of the car went straight to the trunk to grab some of the groceries to bring inside. As I was about to take some of the bags Taehyung took my hands and quickly gave me peck on my head.

Taehyung: "I got these." pressing his body on me.

Yhuna: "Hehe okay then I got these." grabbing another set of bags quickly went inside.

Jimin: "Is there more to bring in?" he asks when I was passing by him.

Yhuna: "Uhhh yesss please." pointing towards the car.

Jimin and Jungkook grabs the rest of the groceries as I unpack the bags Taehyung and I brought in the Kitchen.

Taehyung: "This is a lot babygirl what are you making?"

Yhuna: "You'll see." wiggling my eyebrows smiling at him.

While Taehyung helps me unpack the grocery, RM walks up towards the counter to join us thinning his lips. I asked him if there's anything wrong because it seems there some bad news.

RM: "Hey Yhuna something came up tonight, we need to head towards the city. Can we do a rain check on your dinner? because we would love for you to join us."

Yhuna: "Awwwwee...Oh ok" feeling a little bummed because I was excited to cook for them. "What's the occasion?!"

RM: "You'll see dress nice but warm be ready by 6?" with his I'm sorry face then walks towards the glass door.

Yhuna: "Okay. sounds good." answering with a down tone being sulky.

Taehyung puts his hands on my back comforting me with a soft smile since he saw a little frown on my face. Then he follows RM to the backyard closing the glass door afterwards. Today was a bit odd it seems like everyone is doing things on their own. RM,Jin and Hobi seems to be having a serious conversation in the backyard. And the Maknae line is no where to be found and as for me just completing a puzzle with Suga in the Kitchen. It feels a bit quiet and calm which is not normal for the Bangtans.

Yhuna: "Do you know where we going tonight?" I asked Suga.

Suga: "We're going somewhere tonight?" seems like he was not aware of the agenda.

Yhuna: "Uhm yea that's what RM told me. That's why I'm not cooking till tomorrow or so."

Suga: "Awwwwhe. I was looking forward with your cooking." saying with a little whine.

Yhuna: "Me too, but I wonder where we going..." all curious looking down at the puzzles "And do you know where are the maknae's?" dropping the puzzle piece that I'm holding turning my head to Suga.