Chapter TWENTY ONE

Taehyung's sitting down in front of the mirror looking at himself plainly thinking of you. Just letting his hair stylist moves his hair back and forth and another stylist putting lipstick on his lips. An ordinary day doing the same daily routine as everyone's preparing for another RUN BTS segment.

JK: "Hyung! you want some?" offering a donut to his mouth.

Taehyung did not spare to look at him just waved his hand as a sign of NO. JK pouted because he always get disappointed when no one takes his offering. He continues to eat the donut and sat next to him, being in the same space with Taehyung enjoying his treat he notice something unordinary to his hyung.

JK: "Is something bothering you ? you look a bit off lately." he asks being troubled.

Taehyung: "Ohhhhng. I'm good." saying with his sad eyes.

Hairstylist: "Alright Mr Kim, you're all set looking dashing like a prince as always."

Makeupstylist: "Ooommooooo. You are a handsome young men Mr. Kim"

Taehyung: "Gomawo Noona." he stood up putting his hands on his pocket and took off in the hallway.

JK just stared at him till he disappeared and stood up walked towards Jimin and RM.

JK: "Hyung, is Taehyung hyung Okay? he seems to be more reserved than before."

Jimin: "Ahhh, don't worry about him Kook he's just going through something." putting his hands on Jungkooks shoulders.

RM: "And what is that?" changing his posture looking over to Jimin.

Jimin: "Not for me to say, if you guys want to know talk to him directly."

Staff: "Alright Bangtan! set in 5!" one of the crew shouted, the members finished up whatever they were doing and head over to the set and start to film.

Everyone is back at the dorm all resting, due to a busy schedule everyone tries to get rest or sleep if time allows. One night RM couldn't sleep, taking his feet towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. Stepping in the open space he notices a shadow in the living room being steady. He halted blinked his eyes couple time for a better view, it wasn't enough eventually went closer to the shadow seeing Taehyung holding a picture. It was dark seeming like he wanted to be alone so RM just observe him from afar to see if Taehyung is alright.

Taehyung: "I miss you so much Halmeoni, I wish you're still here to help me get through this." he sobs quietly trying not to make any sounds for the members to hear. "It's just so hard you know being in this predicament, I try to be happy with the guys but my mind still wonders for her... I miss her... I want to call her so bad but I know that I will just make it hard for both of us...And I can't do that to her, I need to be considerate of her feelings and can't be selfish..." hearing more sobs leaving his lips. "I just need someone to lean on and tell me what to do... Wishing and hoping it's still you... I just want a long hug from you Halmeoni, just hug you so tight till I'm better." putting his fingers on his eyes trying to stop his tears from flowing.

" putting his fingers on his eyes trying to stop his tears from flowing