*Chapter SEVEN *

I put a load in the laundry and hopped on the table swinging my legs looking around. While waiting for my clothes I got a call from my sister, her name is Yhuri she's couple years younger than me. She's a bit more spontaneous than I am, what I mean by that she's not scared to explore the world. She's more aggressive, specially when it comes to guys a total opposite of me. We kept in touch as much as possible to keep our sisterlove going. Now she's probably trying to find gossip or just checking up on me like we do on a daily basis.

Yhuri: "Hi sissy! how are you? are you well?"

Yhuna: "Mhhmm...you know what's been going on with me silly girl I'm pretty sure I've updated you on the daily."

Yhuri: "I know...I'm just checking."

Yhuna: "I miss you guys and anything new?"

Yhuri: "No same same. We should be talking about you ! sooo how's the bangtan?" she squealed so loud. "How's Jimin? he is so fine and Jk? he's so dreamy." we both chuckled because she's not lying.

Yhuna: "Yes they are pretty good to look at especially JK you will love him."

Yhuri: "How about your Mr. Heavenly?! The Greek God V?! Is he dreamy? Did you do him yet?"

Yhuna: "Haha language! I WISH but the chemistry ain't right something is off with him."

Yhuri: "Deets! Don't be greedy. Share!"

Yhuna: "Well, I got drunk one night and I think we got steamy in the kitchen but everything was a blur so I'm not sure if it was just my imagination or if it really happened. And plus there's cameras everywhere, specially where the boys at. I don't want to be a show to the public, those are suppose to be in private."

Yhuri: "Well yeah PRIVATE! You're not a porn star you know...but you could be... haha if you want to! You freakalic! "

Yhuna: "Oh shut up! I just know how to pleasure my man, like every girl should." I giggled. "Ok yhuri I got to go I just picked up because no one is here. I'm alone at the house you know the drill, I will text you." we hanged up the phone thinking everything is OK.

BEEP! hearing the first load finished so I went to the washer and start moving it now to the dryer. Then I walk to the table hopping back on it suddenly I see Taehyung leaning by the door. I didn't know how to feel about it, I was just surprise he's in front of me. 

Taehyung: "So you wish to do me?!" grinning with his lustful eyes.

	Yhuna: "What are you doing here? and is that all you heard?" trying to cover myself since I look half naked from the bottom

Yhuna: "What are you doing here? and is that all you heard?" trying to cover myself since I look half naked from the bottom. Taehyung recognized the button up I'm wearing, his eyes widened and got furious.

Taehyung: "Why are you wearing Suga's hyung shirt huh?!" raising his voice at me. "Is there something going on between you two?!"

Yhuna: "You know what! This is Yoongi's shirt and why do you care?! I've been biting my lips since I got here. I try to please everyone and not make any mistake. But man! I just want to get to know all of you since you all gave me strength when I was at my lowest point. Watching, listening and reading about you guys gave me butterflies especially YOU! Youuuu! Uuuuggghh!" Putting my hands over my head brushing my hair irritably because today was just to much. My whole being have been judge and they all barely even know me. "Then you! you coming to me like this?!" Glancing at him with his black perm hair and his eyes fire with cravings "You over here looking so fine I just wanna freak you up. But NOO, I ain't that easy I also have dignity. So if you want this, treat me better and maybe just maybe I will let you get a taste of this. Capisce?!" Crossing my arms and rolling my eyes at him. It feels good to let the steam out that I been holding in my chest. After lashing out I just realize what I just did.