Chapter EIGHT

Taehyung and I were walking towards the guys all sitting around the bonfire laughing and having a good time. I'm still on the embedded cloud thinking of what happen in the laundry room with Taehyung. Like everything just happened so fast, at first I was just doing my laundry and the next thing I know I'm sucking his dick. Not that I'm complaining though, releasing a light giggle in my head. Just thinking about how he took me, how he caress me, how he ate me, like ahhhhhh....oh my freaking gawd.

RM: "Hey guys!" seeing me walking in with Taehyung "Welcome... Welcome.."

Hobi: "Jin hyung saved you and Tae food." standing up giving me a hug "Tae come" as we both followed him to the food area.

The boy really do have magic fingers when it comes to cooking, the food is always delicious and very Tasty (Flashback when Tae said Tasty after licking my juice). I shook my head discreetly and Taehyung saw my sudden action thinking that something is wrong.

Taehyung: "You OK? does you neck hurts?" I look at him shocked.

Yhuna: "Nooo! Noo! My neck is fine" kicking his leg under the table.

Like why the freak why would you ask me that?!  (giving him the eye)

Taehyung: "Ah!" he cracks out. "What was that for?!" 

Yhuna: "I didn't do anything." looking way appearing innocently.

Hobi: "Uh huh" looking at the both of us suspiciously "Just finish up and clean after yourselves then let's all hang out after hmm

Hobi: "Uh huh" looking at the both of us suspiciously "Just finish up and clean after yourselves then let's all hang out after hmm." he kissed my head and left us on the table.

Yhuna: "Ok we'll be right there" I replied back smiling.

Taehyung: "Hey" connecting his sexy brown orbs to me "We're Ok right?!"

Yhuna: "Of course! It just...can't happen again you know." looking down at my plate being a bit low.

Taehyung: "You can't say that?! just by looking at you" he paused "You're beautiful Yhuna, men want you."

Yhuna: "It's just sex that men want." countering his comment.

Taehyung: "No, It's not." he held my left hand catching me off guard "Don't overthink the situation ok? Let's take it day by day." I look at him and confuse thoughts ran in my head.

A constant cycle of "Yhuna what are you going to do? what are you going to do?" knowing if I continue this dilemma one of us will get hurt. But thankfully someone came and rescue me from this agony.

Jungkook: "What are we talking about?" quickly letting go of Taehyung's hand "Why are we whispering" sitting next to me.

Yhuna:"No we're not whispering" trying to play it off and continue eating "Hmmm yumm! this food is bomb do you want some?" offering to JK without thinking that Taehyung is in front of me.