Chapter FIFTHTEEN

Currently in the Kitchen finishing up my cooking. I picked out the dishes that I always get compliments on; Baked Stuffed Mushrooms, Shrimp Alfredo, Baked Salmons and Ribeye Steaks with the side of Rice and Veggies. And for dessert I made Mango Peach Graham but also got Ice Cream as a backup. When everything was done in the cooking part, I set the dinner table in style: a plate, utensil on the side, wine glass and a napkin with name tag as a finishing touch.

 When everything was done in the cooking part, I set the dinner table in style: a plate, utensil on the side, wine glass and a napkin with name tag as a finishing touch

Jimin: "Hey hey everything looks nice, you really went out tonight ha cutie."

Yhuna: "Glad you like it, I really want tonight to be memorable." appreciating his compliment then my eyes turned to him "How come you're not dressed?! sexy I asked everyone to dress a little formal tonight." releasing a little whine.

Hobi: "Yaaaa! Jiminah go get dressed" hearing him yell at Jimin from the halls "And Yhuna baby good job on the table, everything looks and smells good.'' walking in towards the table looking dashing while sniffing the food from the Kitchen.

Yhuna: "Thanks Oppa, I tried." busy finishing up setting the table.

Hobi: "How come you're not dressed?!" looking at me from head to toe "Go ahead I can take care of the rest from here." tapping my shoulder making me go.

Yhuna: "Let me just set the food then I'll go." walking from the table to the kitchen counter.

Jin: "Ayyyyye Hobi and I got the food, go get ready! We don't want V to keep waiting." walking in looking like a model smiling towards to Hobi and I.

Yhuna: "I don't know what you're talking about." slightly rolling my eyes smiling back at him.

Hobi: "But honestly...go! we got this the others will be here soon."

Yhuna: "Thank you Oppas! be right back."

Quickly went to my room to freshen up. I put a light makeup on my face to have that natural glowing look, fixing my hair on a low pony for a change, perfumed on to smell nice and sweet. Almost done getting ready, but the next part is the most irritating one of dressing up.

Is when I can't decide what to wear arrrrrrrgggghhh....

Which is every girl's problem every single time and it never fails, looking through my closet and of course I was not prepared for this kind of event.

1.)Too sexy and revealing

2.)Cute but I looked like very down dressed

3.)Casual but too plain I looked like I am going to a market

Ahh the struggle! Then I remember my sister sneaking in my luggage a off the shoulder body con dress for emergency like this, it looks simple but elegant which is perfect for tonight's event. Thank you sister!